Chapter 5

Hello People! Let me just say that I've been watching Bts Summer Package in Saipan and I'm loving it. They are so lucky going on vacation, while I'm at home doing nothing. I'm also waiting for their comeback, can't wait! Ugh!...I start school next week and I hope that I have time to watch it.

 The next day~

Chanyeol was cuddling with his pillow. This pillow is so warm and soft, he thought as he hugged it tighter. Little did he know that it was Joy, who he was hugging and cuddling into. He heard a groan and quickly opened his eyes, to find his face in a woman's neck. He let go of the woman and sat up, and to his surprise he remembered everything that happened the night before. Chanyeol looked back at Joy's sleeping face and found it beautiful, when she had her little plumb lips a little opened. He gave her a little peck on her lips and got up, then headed to the bathroom.

While Chanyeol was in the shower, he couldn't stop thinking about Joy. She was so amazing. Her body and everything. She is better than Sandra. He got out of the shower and put on some cloth, he then went to the kitchen. After a few minutes, he had finished making breakfast.

Meanwhile at Chanyeol's room, Joy finally wakes up. The first thing she saw, was food. She then looked up to find Chanyeol looking at her with a smile. "Morning beautiful" he said as he kissed her forehead and her lips. She looked away, while blushing. 

"M-m...morning... C-Chanyeol" she said hesitantly. Joy was looking at Chanyeol while thinking about the night before. 

"Daddy you made me breakfast, but none for you?" she asked with an Innocent face, waiting for his reaction.

"I don't need breakfast, when I can just eat you" he said with a smirk, as he got closer to her.

"Oppa~...Don't, I'm so tired" she said as she pouted. After eating her breakfast, they both called everyone in and went to the basement. To their surprise they found Suga making out with a girl. "Well hello Suga", Chanyeol said as he walked to the smart board. 

"Oh...He-"

"I'M SO SORRY IT'S JUST-"

"Relax dude" Suga told him.

"Yes...as I was saying, I'm sorry that I came late. It's just that Seulgi didn't want to stay by herself." He said, as a girl entered the room, which took Joy by surprise.

"Seulgi? What are you doing here?I-I thought you were dead." Joy was trembling, as she said this and tears rolled down her eyes. "Where's mom and dad? Tae and Baekhyun, are they okay? Where are they?" She then, rushed to Seulgi and hugged her.

"I need your help, Joy...please help me" she said as she cried into Joy's shoulder.

The next chapter are going to be about flashbacks that both Joy and Seulgi, went through. Who is Seulgi? Why would she know about Joy's family? And why does she need Joy's help?