/At That Moment He Knew\

Bakugo POV:

That little shit is so cute, I can't stop staring at him

I sigh and go back to paying attention. There's no way he likes me. Even if he does, he's not gonna like the person that I actually am.

After Class

"We should all hang out at the arcade! We can learn more about each other!" Midoriya exclaims. I nod, smiling. Smiling is so stupid.

"Yeah! I can hang out with Todoroki for the day and you with Katsuki!" Eijiro replies. The two nod in agreement. Midoriya catches up with me and tries to start a conversation.

"Hey!" He smiles. "What's up?" I don't know how long I can keep up this act. He talks about superheroes from comic books. I think I've read one of these.

"Oh and All Might! He's so cool! Did you know that it takes the author a lot of ink just to draw him?" *true fact I read the manga hA* Midoriya goes on and on about superheroes. What a nerd.

We make it to the arcade and Midoriya leads me to some superhero game. "What character do you wanna play as?" He asks. "Endeavor." I move the joystick and pick him. "Perfect! I'm playing as All Might, his rival." Midoriya laughs.

I lost.
I fucking lost.
What the fuck.

"I win! That was really fun!" He exclaims. I lightly kick the machine. "dumb fucking machine." I mutter under my breath.

Midoriya eyes study me for a while. "What?" I look at him menacingly. "You're not who you say you are." Midoriya smirks. I back up nervously. "What do you mean bro? I am who I am! ha ha.." I fake a smile.

"You pretended to be someone else on the Internet." He says. "What? No!" I laugh awkwardly. Why am I letting this tiny ass kid intimidate me?

"You should tell Eijiro. Keeping in a temper like that is just asking for trouble." He laughs as if I said something funny. I turn around and see Todoroki and Eijiro. "Hey guys? Had fun?" Eijiro asks.

Midoriya shoots a 'You better tell him' look and nods, smiling.

"Good to hear! Let's go eat pizza!" He exclaims. Todoroki rejoins Midoriya and I catch up with Eijiro.

As we're walking some tiny shitnerd bumps into me. "WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING DUMBASS!" I yell. He runs away in fear.

"Katsuki..What the hell?"

Shit

I fucked up.