(ch2) best buds

I see baste prison up aheadm. I wanna see him but... I can't. "So you nervous y/n?" I turn to see Diane. "Yes." She giggles "wanna have some girls talk about it? " "No." She has an angry look on her face.

"Why are you so mean!?" "Why are you so upset?" I mean I can't blame her...I would love to lie but I don't wanna hurt her. "At least try to lie a but!" She asked for it not me. "Ok I'll ask a simple question...are you seeing the captain?" I giggle a bit "yes I'm seeing him. We're 100℅ dating almost about to be married" Diane has fire at the end of her pigtails "never mind! Always tell the truth and never stop!"

Later
I look around and wonder how ban ended in a place like this...wait a minute I'm talking about ban for the love of God! Why wouldn't he be in here!

We hear footsteps coming our way. I turn and see ban. "Hello stranger" I greet "hello fellow Stranger have we met before?" Everyone is confused but me and ban know what we're talking about. "No we haven't hello my name is y/n. What's yours?"

"You two don't remember each other?" Diane asks we both start to laugh. "It's this thing we do..its when we were kids and when we first met I ask hello stranger have we met before? And he said no and so on till we say our names" Ban grabs never and rustles my hair.

"So how have you guys been?" Ban asked "good" "Ok" "Tired" He walks over and sees new people. "Soviet me guess pig for dinner and captains or y/ns girlfriend if she's gay" I punch ban. "N-no sir ban I'm just here to help look for the sins with sir Meliodas and the others"

"So does that mean I was right about the dinner thing? " He asks "look man! I'm not for eating" Hawk yells

"So it's spoiled now..great now what's for dinner?" Ban walks over to Meliodas and they play around. "Hey Diane haven't seen you in a while what's with the burnt ends?"

"Blame your girlfriend over there" Ban looks over "were not dating." We both say in a serious voice. "So let's go home I'm tired!" Ban yawns

Later

Ban is in the bed I was in and I just sigh. "This is what I get for not calling dibs on the bed. I lay next to him and slowly start pushing him off. "Uh what are you doing?" How dare he be awake!

"I'm just stretching" Bans shoulder starts going to flame. "Nice try" "I was slowly pushing you off to have my bed back" He crawls near me. "I think there's enough room for both of us" "Uh no there's not ban" "I really think there is" "No" "Yes-"

The door opens and we see Meliodas. "You two fighting?" Ban shakes his head but I nod.

"Ok you guys are to funny. Come on were about to get drunk" "Drunk!?" We both say in an exciting voice.

Later

Ban gets the most drunk. I don't even get that drunk.

Meliodas POV

Wow those too got really drunk. Y/n kept going and I don't even know what she was doing. She lies a lot when she's drunk so I try to stay away.

"Guys can you believe y/n tried pushing me off the bed" Y/n punches ban. "Only because you were hogging the bed" Y/n laughs.

"Why do you too even fight when you won't remember what happen" I ask. Ban and y/n freeze. "You know what nevermind"

The next day y/ns POV

I wake up. I'm on the table. "Geez what happened?" I ask myself "your still down here?! " I see hawk. "I don't know. Look I need to go do something" I grab my bag and start walking. "Wait lady I wanna come too!"

I sigh. "Find but don't tell anyone. Not even Meliodas" "Not even Meliodas what?" I see Meliodas. "Of course you would be here."

I don't wanna say...but I don't want to hurt him. "Were just going on an adventure" I try to tell the truth but also truth tell "nothing happened" Hawk says

"Because it's true. I just need to go somewhere" "Then we can take the boar hat." I sigh "I'll just go another day" He pats me on the head. "Your apart of the team now we do everything together" I Sigh but smile.

"I guess I can wait. Seeing it only comes every blue moon and the next one is in 2 months." Meliodas's hair goes to flame. "Being sarcastic eh? Just look on the bright side were going to go pick up king now." I'm confused why would I be exited? The only man I love is ban really.

We then make our way to the necropolis.