Once we were in our class the bell rang, signalling that school had started. Our teacher hands us some worksheets and tells us that they need to be done before class ends, or else we would need to do it for homework. I put in my earphones and start listening to my music, and begin to work on it. About half way through the class, Charlotte leans over and takes my earphones out whispering, "Payson you have to try this new chatting app/website out."

As soon as I start to say something, the teacher turns and looks at us, "Payson, Charlotte, got something to say to the whole class?"

'Gosh I hate this teacher,' I think, 'she thinks she's high and mighty like she knows everything.' Since I was already almost done, I figured I'd tell her that she had messed up explaining how to do question four. "Um actually, yeah I do. You messed up on the equation, the answer would actually just be x= 3. You forgot a step and are really confusing everyone in the class." Stating this, the teacher looks dumbfounded and everyone in the class chuckles.

"Ms. Taylor, see me after class please," the teacher says, going back to the lesson that she was so boringly trying to teach. Deciding to ignore her for the rest of the class, I text Charlotte about this stupid app that she told me about before we were rudely interrupted.

P- You know I don't have time for that kind of stuff between soccer and school.. I really need to focus this year.

C- Yea, but the guys on here are so nice, and such gentlemen, unlike the animal like boys here. Come on, one try won't hurt anything. I met a nice guy on there.. but I think I'm gonna still talk to my Italian friend.

P- Okay, fine, I'll check it out, but please don't try to set me up anymore. Also, did you really just say you are talking to a guy in Italy. Girl you crazy...

C- Omg yay!! I may be crazy but you love me;) love ya booboo xoxo

-and that's when the bell rang and I started to stand up to leave until I hear the teacher clear her throat and then I remembered that she wanted me to stay behind.

"Yes, Mrs. Bables."

"Since you are ahead of everyone and seem to know what you are doing, I need you to tutor a student that- how do you say it- is a little slower than others."

I groan internally at this and as soon as I start to say something, I am yet again interrupted, but this time it's by the door swinging open and my least favorite person in the world brings his unwanted self in my life.

"Hey sweetheart." I hear him say while walking over to us. You're probably wondering who this guy is. He is my brother's best friend, co-captain of the baseball team, the one and only Isaac Jones.

"What do you want, Isaac?" I mumble.

"Well, he's the one that you will be tutoring from here on out. Roughly twice a week."

No no no no no you have got to be kidding. I can't spend two days a week with this boy. I will pull my hair about the end of the first week of tutoring.

"Do I really have to?"

"If you want to pass my class, then yes."

"Fine..."

~Later that day, after school and soccer practice~

Finally, I can go home. Walking towards the parking lot, I find my car and drive home. As I pull in, I realize no one is home so I go to my room and turn pandora to play my favorite station "Bea Miller" and start working on my homework, as well as studying for a test that's coming up. After doing my school work and studying, I decide I need to go to our built-in workout room and do some exercise. Getting on the treadmill, I run a mile and half finish the rest of the mile by walking. Finishing up on the treadmill, I go over and pull out the yoga matt and do a quick 15 minute yoga exercise. Grabbing a towel, I head to the bathroom and jump in the shower.

Finally getting everything done for the day I head back to my room and log in onto my MacBook Pro to check my schedule and make sure I have everything dated in my calendar for the next two weeks.

*ding ding*

Charlotte- did you check out that site yet?

-crap I forgot... I'll go on now and check it out sorry. Been busy. Kisses. Xxx

Going on the website, I see a button that says Start chatting now!! I click on it and I'm redirected to a new screen to create an account. I decided that I should put my username as "jockynerd101" and set my gender as female. After putting in my likes and dislikes, it says I'm ready to start chatting.

"Well here goes nothing..."

*Beep*

You are now chatting with 3The4Man5! Have fun, be nice:)

3The4Man5- Hi

Jockynerd101- Hey

3The4Man5- What's up?

Jockynerd101- Nothing much just bored. How about you?

3The4Man5- Same just got home from baseball practice

Jockynerd101- You play baseball?

3The4Man5- Yeah I play for a high School team with my best friend, I play catcher.

Jockynerd101- That's cool my brother is Pitcher.

3TheMan5- So tell me a little about yourself so I can get to know you a little more.

Jockynerd101- My gender is female. I'm 18 years old and I currently a senior at my high school. How about you, what's your story?

3The4Man5- I belong to the male species and I'm 18 years old. I'm a senior this year as well..

Jockynerd- Nice, since we are chatting, is there any way I could maybe know your name?