Chapter 2, Part 1! [Tuesday~]

Wolfie wrote this, and I read it. It's like amazing. I love her writing, it's so detailed, and shit gahhh. I love her x3 

Picture will be~ James~ 

I'm to lazy to pic a song. lol. 

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________

---FAWNE'S POV---

I blinked open my eyes, looking around at the room that I was starting to feel at home in. The sun creeped in through the blinds, producing a bright ray in the center of the room. I rolled in James' hold he had on me to face him. Just seeing his face made me smile. "James", I whispered. "Are you awake?"

I saw a smile form on his face and he laughed slightly. "Maybe..."

I shrugged, laughing slightly. "Oh, okay. Well maybe can mean either way, so if you're possibly still asleep then i'll just go back to sleep, too." I rolled back and nuzzled my head into the pillow.

His hold on me grew tighter as he pulled me back to look at my face. "No, i'm awake", he smiled sweetly, leaning down to kiss me. He pulled away shortly after, and I continued looking at him. "I wouldn't mind  waking up to that everyday", I blushed slightly.

James' own cheeks grew slightly red. He shrugged. "Maybe you will." 

I smiled. James glanced over at the clock, then back at me. "What time is it?", I asked.

"We slept in- it's past noon."

"Past noon? Well, I guess we were just really comfortable then to have slept in that late."

"I guess so", James smiled.

I layed there in James' bed for a few more minutes before I spoke again. "Are we going to get up?", I laughed slightly.

James shifted his head. "Nah, i'd rather just lay here with you.", he smiled.

I blushed slightly. "Is that what you want to do today?"

He shrugged. "Yeah. We can have a lazy day."

I smiled and nuzzled my head back into my pillow, James' head leaning against mine. I closed my eyes, falling asleep in James' comforting grasp.

.*.*.*.*.*.* { 8 ~ H O U R S ~ L A T E R }.*.*.*.*.*.*

I felt movement amongst the bed, and my eyes fluttered open to see James getting out of the bed. "W-here are you...going?", I yawned.

James looked back at me. "It's already 8. So, i'm going to go take a shower to get ready for bed."

"Why would you take a shower if you're coming back to bed?", I asked.

James smiled. "I'd like to stay clean. People sweat while sleeping, ya know."

I laughed slightly. "Okay, then. Do what you want to do. I'll just wait here.", I smiled.

James turned his back to me, walking out of the room. He was about to go through the doorway when he stopped in his tracks. "F-Fawne?", he asked shakily.

"Yes?"

"W-Would you..."

"James, finish your question", I laughed.

He shook his head. "No, no nevermind.." He trailed off and continued walking towards the bathroom.

No. If James didn't want to ask me something, he wouldn't mention it. He wanted to ask whatever it is he had in his mind.He was just stuck and couldn't get himself to say it. I smiled mischievously and quietly followed James. I stood near the doorway of the bathroom, peeking from the wall.