Your first makeout💜💋

It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

Sweet Pea was in your room, again. At this rate your parents were desinted to catch you two. It was a ticking time bomb. Just like Sweet Pea's temper.

Sweets was laying on your bed looking threw an old photo album, while you were doing homework. Your head was resting on his chest and you could hear his soft heart beats.

He sets aside the photo album and looks at you. You look up at him and smile. He pecks your nose.

"What?" You blush. You put your homework down.

"Your adorable," He smirks

"Thanks," You giggle. You kiss him quickly on the lips, and give him a shy smile.

He then grabs your face and crushes your lips together. You were shocked on how rough he was being. But you liked it. You even wanted more of it.

He moves you so your under him and he is hovering over you. You then felt him lick your lips, you knew exactly what that meant. And you wanted it so bad.

You open your mouth shyly, still new to this situation. His tongue slips in yours and you gasped. You knew you'd like it, but you didn't know you'd like it this much.

Your hands went to his hair and played around with it. His hands went across your stomach. You started feeling really self conscious so you grabbed his hands before it could go underneath your shirt.

"We should stop," He says panting heavily. He kisses your cheek.

"Agreed," You smile.

He layed down next to you and you cuddled into him. "Hey Sweets?"

"Yeah?"

"We should do that again sometime," you say shyly before picking his lips and falling into a deep sleep.