Me-"You'll see" I chuckled.

Omar-"Ok Ranae I'll see you"

Me-"And be there 8 o'clock sharp!"

Omar-"Ok gotchu"

I hung up and put my phone back down. I put my shades on and made my way to the restaurant.

-

"Where's my necklaceee" I said to myself pacing through the room.

I spotted my necklace and put it on. I looked in the mirror and fluffed my hair. I applied lip balm then lip gloss to my lips and grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and left out of here.

I wanted to do a fun activity tonight so I decided I wanted to go to the arcade where they had everythingggg at. It didn't take long getting there at all so now I was just sitting in the parking lot about to call Omar. I dialed his number and put the phone to my hair.

Omar-"Hello?"

Me-"Yea its me, you here?"

Omar-"Yea I'm parking right now"

Me-"Great, meet me at the entrance"

Omar-"Bet"

I hung up and checked myself in the mirror one last time, even though I didn't have no makeup on I still wanted to make sure I looked ok, I cant be looking crusty. I got out the car and started walking to the entrance. I pulled out my phone and waited till he came. I logged in on Instagram and went through my dm's and saw that Rose texted me but I deleted the thread and then blocked her. I blocked her number too the same day I found out she wasn't shit, I wasn't trynna hear what she had to say.

"Hey pretty girl" I heard a voice behind me.

I locked my phone and turned around seeing Omar standing there looking cute in his sweat fit.

"Hey" I said giving him a hug.

"So why exactly are we at the arcade?" He asked as we walked inside.

"I been stressed lately and I just wanted to do something fun"

"I feel you, you been here before? Because I haven't"

"Nope, every activity in here I never did"

"So what we going to do first?"

"Well first we have to get our card to play and then I don't know, we can do go karts, I never done that"

"Ok that's fine with me"

We walked over to the counter to get our cards so we can play and then went over to where the go karts was and stood in line.

"Just a heads up, we might be the topic tonight on social media. Just saying, people going to assume the wrong"

"Then let them assume. The only people that knows what's going on is me and you so it don't matter"

"Right" I smiled.

The operator opened the gate and let us through to get on the karts. I spotted the blue one and got on that one and Omar got on the one behind me.

"You ready to get your butt kicked?" I heard him say.

I stuck up the deuces and buckled up. The operator went down the row making sure everyone belt was on and ready to go. Once we started hitting the lap, Omar didn't waste no time trying to get pass me but I didn't let that happen.

"You cant pass me" I yelled.

"Bet" I heard him say back.

I was swerving and passing people until I was about to pass someone and the person in front swerved right in front of me causing me to hit right behind their bumper and mess me up.