Chapter 36 You?

Your POV
I wake up in my bed. I guess my dad moved me last night. I sit up to look at my clock. It's 9am. This is the latest I've ever woken up. My head throbs a bit so I stand up. I stretch and head over to the kitchen to see my dad." Hey dad what's up". I ask." Well we are about to leave to catch our flight. I moved it earlier since there's some stuff going on back home". He tells me." What stuff". I ask making me some coffee." Well um.....Loki is back". I freeze. Loki the asgardian prince who when I was a bit younger captured me." Oh well I better start packing". Is all I say then head to my room with my coffee.
I pack all my clothes except my outfit for today. Frozen from terror of what's gonna happen when you get home you are startled by hearing your name again. I turn and look around my room." Hey y/n are you all ready". My dad asks breaking me from my thoughts." Yeah um hold up let me brush my hair". I grab my brush from on my dresser and brush it through my hair.
Once I'm done I take in my room and start to get sad. I hurry and meet my dad at the front door." Ready". He asks me. I look around." Yeah". He grabs my luggage then locks up the house. We enter the car and he starts driving away.
As he's driving I see him driving back to the cemetery." What are we doing". I ask." Gonna say bye to mom one last time". He tells me. We enter the cemetery and drive over to moms grave. Me and him exit the car and he puts his arm over my shoulders. We walk over to the grave leaving our footprints in the snow.
" Hey honey we are here one last time but we'll be back to see you". My dad says." We love you so much and miss you". I add. I look up to see my dad shed a tear. I pull him closer." Let's go home". I tell him. We walk over to the car and leave.
We make it to the jet and get ready for lift off. We stay buckled in until we are aloud to roam. My dad goes to the lab station and starts working on some things while I play on my phone. Plans rides are always so boring. I get up from my seat and walk to my dad." Whatcha working on"." Just some new tech. Um can I see your arm". He asks. I nod and lift up my sleeve uncloaking it from looking like a real arm." Here I'm gonna take it off to modify it cause you can still radiate fire and electricity right". He asks/says as her begins to take off my arm." Yeah". Is all I say." Okay well it's only gonna take a little while". He starts working on my arm.
I go to the opposite side of the station and open a hologram. A few years ago I had to do some surgeries or just quick fix ups for the avengers but I soon feel out of that but I want to start again. So I start looking up procedures and videos of surgery.
An hour later my dad is finally done with my arm. He reattaches it and then asks." So you looking back at medical"." Oh yeah just thinking that if I'm not helping fight I can help save". I say not breaking focus on the holographic screen." Well I'm glad that you are getting back into that". I smile at him then continue working.
The pilot tells us to take our seats so me and my dad hurry and pack away the things then sit. The plane lands smoothly and we get off. I see happy standing next to the car." Oh hey happy", I say. My dad hugs him." Good that your back things have been hectic back at the building". Happy says as the part." Well let's get back". We put our luggage in the trunk and head home.
Once we get there Happy grabs our luggage so we can hurry up to the top. We enter the living area and see everyone crowded around Loki." Hey guys what's going on". Everyone turns to look at us then they rush to us. Hugs are all passed around then I see Peter. I smile at him then jump into his arms." Ugh I missed you". I tell him." I missed you too". We pull away." So what's going on". My dad asks." Well Loki just showed up out of nowhere and he has a big scratch". Steve says." Is it still bleeding". I ask." Yeah". Nat says." Okay well get him to the operation room I'll take a look at it". They listen and Thor picks up his brother and carries him to my old operation room. He lays him down on the bed. I throw on some gloves and a mask.
I sterilize my tools the start stripping his clothes off. He lays there bare torso. I see the scratch it's from the top of his chest all the way down." Okay". I say to myself. I grab a towel and soak it in peroxide then ring it out." Okay Loki this is gonna hurt". I say even though he's unconscious. I dab the cuts and see him wince. His eyes flutter open." Loki stay still or this is gonna hurt worse". I say continuing to disinfect the cuts." Oh who have we here baby Stark". He says in his husky voice.
" Please stay still". I grab a shot so he won't feel any of the pain and inject him with it." Okay now what I want you to do is keep your mind focused on something". I tell him. I can see him concentrate. I grab the clamps and open the first cut wider. His hands roll up in fists." This is gonna hurt but I want to make sure that you are not bleeding on the inside". I tell him." Okay". This is the first time he actually didn't talk back." Okay first I have to do this".