Explaining a ship.

Ship: Patton x Logan
Time: after the Q AND A video with the sides.

Info needed: My oc is in this story. But she wasn't in Thomas's video. Thomas doesn't know about her though.

More important info: the others don't know patton is dating Logan! Also everyone knows everyone's name!

POV Of Galaxy (my oc)

I came to check on the others after Thomas left to edit the video. I came up to Patton asking a question.

"What's a ship?" Patton looked up at the others with a computer in his hands.

" seriously Patton you don't know what a ship is? It's a-" I cut him off.

"Patton let me see that!" I grabbed the computer from his hands and started at the page he was looking at. It was a Patton x Logan ship. My eyes widened. "Uhhh..." everyone looked at me.

"What? It's just a ship, correct?" I shook my head no. "Then what is it?" I cleared my throat.

"It's... a.... um.... this is gonna be awkward to say but it's a thing that a person comes up with and once that person dates the other person they say 'my ship has sailed' it's uhh.... basically..." I paused looking at the confused faces. I sighed.

"Basically what? It's just a ship. Like everyone get on the ship." Virgil said rolling his eyes. I shook my head back and forth fast.

"Nononononononono! THATS NOT WHAT IT IS!!" I placed the laptop down and covered my face with my hands. "It's when people want those two people in a relationship! So the call it a ship and when the people get together they say there ship had sailed! Virgil never say that again!" I was clearly embarrassed about explaining.

I looked up as everyone was in shock. Well except Logan who was writing down what ship meant online.

"Wait so who was the two that someone so called 'shipped'?" Logan says looking at me and Patton.

"Oh it was-" I was shocked that Patton would actually say something about who it was about.

"PATTON NO!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone faced me. "Uhhhhh... I mean.. Patton.... ummm....." I didn't know what to say at the sudden spotlight. Logan grabs the computer and reads what the tittle is. He blushed a deep red.

"S-someone so to say 's-shipped' me and Patton together?!?" Logan was now in a blushing mess on the floor the computer was thrown on the couch. We all stood in shock.

"Lo! It's okay! It's not like they wrote about our lives or watched us from out windows to know what we do!" Everyone stood and starred at the two hugging.

"WAIT WHAT?!?" Thomas screamed from behind me. I jumped.

"Eep!! Bye guys figure this out on your own!!" Before I could sink out Virgil grabbed my arm and glared at me.

"Your staying until Logan is not broken!" He said trying to be intimidating. I laughed a bit. I look over to see Patton and Logan kissing.. we all stood in shock.

"Should we tell them, lo?" Logan nodded. "Me and Logan are dating. That's why when I saw the tittles I clicked on that one." Patton explained. We we're all in shock.

"EEEEE!!!" I bounced up and down. "MY SHIP SAILED!!!" I kept bouncing until I heard Patton giggle. I stopped remembering I was still in the room with them. "I-I mean.... the boat sailed away?" Anxiety raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Sure you did. Next ship is going to be me and princy." He laughed a bit as I chuckled nervously.

"Y-yeah... that would be weird... uhh.." Virgil and Roman looked at each other and then looked at me.

"Wait you 'ship' me and Patton and you 'ship' Roman and Virgil?" I rubbed the back of my neck.

"What no!" I said in a high pitched Tone. They all looked at me. "Yup I'm gone!" I sank out and so did someone else. I knew because I heard foot steps running after me. "I WISH I NEVER EXPLAINED IT TO YOU GUYS!!!" I really didn't cause I know now my ship sailed!!! I'll have to wait for roman and Virgil to get together.

... I was having second thoughts about writing this.. so I went to my bff... she said to continue it. I was dying crying after I reread the message I sent... I don't know weather I regret my choose to post this or I'm just excited to post this.. i have no idea which one...