23 → O "Fly On"

Start from the beginning

"Shut it, Scott!" Logan yelled after him.

"No one has more fun about your situation than Scott" Bobby shook his head.

"Everyone has fun with it" Logan grumbled.

"I thought you were working on–"

"It's not that easy" Logan interrupted and looked over the couch to see Bobby and Dia.

"There's a lot of paperwork" Dia signed.

"A lot of requirements" Logan added.

"You two done messed up" Bobby laughed.

Dia pinched him under the arm and he jumped back and glared at her. She went to pick up the spoon she threw and then placed it in the sink and grabbed a clean spoon from a drawer. 

She dug out a piece of watermelon with the spoon and ate it.

"Why do you eat watermelon like that? You just make a mess. Water everywhere" Logan told Dia.

"I like it" Dia signed.

"Its fun" Bobby added and had a spoonful of watermelon. 

"Guys, check this out! Look what we just unearthed!" Clarice Ferguson entered the room with a tablet in her hands. Her vibrant green eyes scanning the room, a grin on her face.

"You and Lola have to get off the internet" Bobby told Clarice.

"We find you top quality videos" Clarice said back.

"We do not need any kind of Shrek remix in our lives" Logan spoke up "ever"

"Those are great! Even Dia likes them!"

Logan and Bobby turned to Lola who smiled and nodded "some of them are fun"

"Others are disturbing. What is wrong with people? Shrek is love, Shrek is life" Bobby shook his head.

"Have you seen Attack on Ogre?" Clarice asked them.

"Okay, stop" Logan put a quick stop to Shrek videos and memes "what do you want to show us?" He stood up and walked around the couch to join the others.

Before Clarice could answer, Lola Flores, ran in the room "have you showed them yet?" She asked Clarice.

"Not yet. Look, what we found. Oh my god, this is great" Clarice repeated herself and held up the tablet so everyone can see. She pressed play and the video had an old-time look.

Logan, Dia and Bobby were confused in the first couple of seconds, but as soon as they saw someone they know, onscreen their jaws dropped and they didn't know if to cringe or laugh.

Maybe both. 

The video is only a minute long so it ended way too soon for their liking. They didn't have much to say, but Clarice and Lola were giggling.

"They used to make commercials! Oh my god, they're great!" Lola is so happy.

"I have so many questions I want to ask Jubilee now" Bobby quietly said.

"I didn't even know they made commercials" Dia admitted.

"I only have one question," Logan told the group "are there any commercials with Scott?"

·𖥸·

Dear Jonathan,
   I still don't understand how writing is suppose to make me feel better, but if it makes me feel less crappy, then I'll do it.