We Won't Lose! No Matter What!

Start from the beginning

Raiden got the demon-slaying sword at the ready and he continued.

"When I'm through with you, Satan will drag you to deepest parts of hell and he'll make sure that you will never come back to this life again!!"

Raiden charged at Koga and then he swung his sword left and right. Koga got away from Koga and he shouted.

"Ha! nice try! but your so-called God isn't gonna save you from me!!"

Koga got the blue flames he absorbed from Aoi earlier after stabbing Kano and he used a large fireball attack. As the fireball came towards Raiden, he smirked and he mumbled.

"Gotcha."

"What?!"

Koga shouted and then Raiden absorbed Aoi's flames into his body and he grinned at Koga.

"Hey, thanks for the boost man, I really needed that."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Looks like you don't know Kano's abilities as I do, fire attacks didn't have an effect on her so now, they don't affect me!!"

Koga was shocked by this until Raiden disappeared from his sight. Koga was surprised by this and then Raiden appeared behind him. Koga tried to strike him but Raiden disappeared again. Koga looked around and then Raiden used his phantom claw on Koga, sending him flying in the process. Raiden grabbed Koga's collar and he said to him.

"I'll be taking back what you stole from Kano!"

Raiden concentrated his flames and then the rest of Aoi's powers went into his body making Koga weaker and weaker. Koga shoved Raiden off him and then he shouted.

"Damn you!!"

Raiden smirked and then he raised the sword in the air and he said to Koga.

"This one is for Kano and for hurting my friends!!"

Raiden shouted before he swung the sword downwards making a large blue and white streak appear and then it struck Koga. Koga screams loudly in pain while the others shielded their faces with their arms to protect themselves from the strong winds and then shockwave. Ronin got in front of Kano, Remi and Louisa to shield them from getting hit by flying stones and the wind. Remi smirked at this and she said to Kano.

"Did you see that Kano?! Raiden got him!"

Remi looked shocked when she saw Kano's eyes closed. Remi patted her face and she said to her.

"Kano! stay awake!!"

Kano groaned a little and then Louisa spoke up.

"This is bad! Raiden better hurry, Kano is not gonna make it!"

Kano continued to hold onto the rosary for dear life and once the dust settled, Raiden landed on the ground perfectly on his feet before walking over to Kano.

"Just in a nick of time, son, Kano is about to pass out."

Raiden rushed over to Kano's side and then he placed his hands on Kano's stomach and he gave back all of Aoi's powers. The blue light that once surrounded Raiden's body was now gone and he had reverted back into his human form. Raiden panted in exhaustion and then Kou asked him.

"Did you get him? is Koga defeated?"

"I...I think so...after that last attack, I doubt he survived..."

Raiden looked back at Kano and she still had her eyes closed. Raiden gently patted her cheeks and he said to her.

"Hey, Kano! wake up! Aoi's powers are back, your injury should be fine!"