i started scrubbing my legs when i looked down and saw hoseok's dick.

i immediately turned around, feeling my face heat up and turn bright red. i started scrubbing my legs and arms faster, holy shit it's so big, mine is like half that size. i looked down at my own, and saw that it was starting to—

i immediately rinsed off the suds and conditioner, running out of the shower to find a towel.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckme... why does it have to get erect now of all times!! i quickly grabbed a towel from my closet and ran into a different bathroom, sitting onto the toilet.

i could hear the shower still running in the other room so i assumed that hoseok was still showering. shit this is so weird... i don't know how to...

hoseok's pov —

yoongi was on the shower floor on his knees in front of me. "what are you doing?"

his face turned red as he stuttered to say something. i had my hands covering his eyes because he seemed too pure to be initiating whatever i was just thinking.

i lifted him up as he managed to make out, "i needed shampoo... but slipped." i shrugged not thinking much about it as i continued to condition my hair. while i was putting on body wash, yoongi suddenly jumped out of the shower and sprinted away.

why'd he run away??? i shrugged off his weird behavior again and took my time finishing up.

when i was finished, i wrapped a towel around my waist and went to go look for yoongi.
"yoongi?? where'd you go?" i walked around the gigantic house looking for him when i heard something coming from the bathroom.

i leaned against the door, trying to listen in when the toilet flushed and yoongi opened the door in a split second, "hi!!"

his face was red and he was panting slightly. he had a towel wrapped over his shoulders and upon seeing me, he looked down at my chest and back up to meet my eyes, pulling his towel around him tighter.

"um hi? what were you doing? why'd you run out so suddenly?"

"um, oh... uh, i was umm.. taking a shit!!"

"oh uhhh... okay?"

"yeaaa! i couldn't hold it in so i ran out of the shower early to do it." i couldn't tell if he was lying or not because he was shuddering slightly and his teeth were chattering from the cold. he had a huge smile on his face that was rare to see and he kept glancing down at me.

"um are you sure you're okay? you shouldn't be so happy to go to the bathroom..." i nervously laughed but he nodded over excitedly, trying to push out of the bathroom, "uhh okay let's get you into some clothes, you seem cold."

i walked back to his bedroom and into the closet where i dropped my towel and put on clothes. when i was done, i walked out and saw yoongi sleeping on the bed.

he must've been really tired...
yoongi was laying spread out on top of the sheets, with his towel barely covering up his lower half.
aw he's so cute...

he was completely knocked out, soft snores emitting from his soft pouty lips. i pulled the covers over him and pulled the wet towel out from underneath, setting it on the floor.

i moved the slightly damp hair away from his forehead, watching him stir a little at my touch.
"sleep tight baby."

i walked out of the room and closed the door behind me quietly. hmm what should i do now? i walked to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge for something to eat— it was mostly empty except for a few takeout boxes from panda express, a few sprite cans, and beer.
ughh but we went to the grocery's last week???

i found a notepad, leaving a note for yoongi;
'i'm probably at the store to buy food if you're reading this. go back to sleep bc you're probably still sleepy but trying to look for me. i'll be back soon baby don't worry.'

i set the note on the table and walked out to my car, driving to the nearest grocery store.

yoongi's pov —

i woke up shivering underneath the covers. i sat up in bed sleepily, rubbing my eyes looking around for warmth. "hoseok?" but the bed was empty and no one called back to me.

the room was freezing, so i grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around myself, walking out of the room.

"hoseok??" i called a little bit louder, hoping that he would hear me if he was snooping in another room again.

i ran to the kitchen and saw a note on the table. i picked up the note and read it inside my head in his voice somehow.

after reading the note, i smiled to myself like an idiot. it felt nice being cared for like a little kid. i was so lost in thought that i didn't even notice that the blanket that i had wrapped around myself had fallen to the floor and i was standing in the middle of the kitchen naked.

i started shivering, and picked up the blanket, running back to the comfort of my bed. i laid in bed blushing at the small note he left, when my eyes suddenly shot open, OH MY FUCKING GOD DID HE SEE ME NAKED?!?

i cursed myself for being idiotic and not remembering to put on clothes after showering. as i mentally beat myself up, i heard my phone ring.

i didn't really use my phone anymore, except to listen to music but it was unusual to be getting a call. could it be....?

i didn't want to answer it but after a couple of rings and a few long seconds of hesitating, i picked up the phone.

"hello...?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

hehehe who could that be ¿

~ V 💫