"oh." yoongi said as he lifted the covers off his head. "isn't that kind of weird that you called a cat baby? ... but you think i look like your cat?" he chuckled a little bit, hiding his face beneath the covers again.

"yea you're sooo cute and squishy... i could just eat you up." he playfully screamed and started thrashing in my grasp, struggling to get away. i laughed evilly, biting down gently onto his exposed shoulder.

"ahhh." he moaned out sarcastically, pushing me away. "c'mon let's get up now, i can't go back to sleep anymore."

i nodded and scooped him up in my arms, cradling him like a baby. "let's take a shower together."

"W-WHAT???"
i held him tight while he struggled to escape from my arms, as i carried him to the bathroom.

"it'll be fun!!" i said as i set him down on the toilet seat and started taking off my clothes.

yoongi covered up his eyes with his hands and turned away, attempting to shield and hide his reddened face.

"w-what're you d-d-doing! p-put your c-cl-clothes back on!!"

"you haven't showered in days, that's not healthy and also it'll be super fun, i promise." it took him a few seconds before he finally slowly took off his shirt and pants. i stepped into the shower, waiting for him to follow me inside.

yoongi's pov —

what. the. fuck.

hoseok was just stripping in front of me and was now naked in the shower. i have a naked boy in my bathroom... hah mom i wish you could see me now.

i had covered up my eyes so i wouldn't be able to see him but now that he was already in the shower, the steam clouded up the bathroom and i couldn't see anything.

i was now fully naked and nervous to step into the shower. "hurry up and get in, otherwise i'll pull you in."

his voice was slightly muffled but i swallowed my nervousness and walked in. i avoided looking at him and turned the other way. i was just standing underneath the water, letting it rinse me.

i should probably grab shampoo... realizing that i had stood under the water for awhile without doing anything. as i bent over to grab the shampoo in front of me, i felt something warm touch my butt.

HOSEOK'S DIIIIHWJDJCKZ IS TOUCHING MY—

"ohmygoshsorry" i said as i tried to move out of the way, but i accidentally slipped and fell against the bathroom wall.

there was water in my eyes and i couldn't see anything as i tried to get back up. i kneeled on my knee and looked in front of me to see—

hoseok's hands covering my eyes, "what're you doing?"

i tried to think of something to explain why i was on my knees in front of his—
but i didn't know how to say it without making it sound like i was crazy. fuck it i'm screwed, he's gonna think i'm a complete weirdo who goes into showers with strangers to suck their

hoseok laughed, picking me up easily as he put an arm under my armpit and lifted me up.
"um, i was... uh, i needed shampoo and uhm well, i slipped."

hoseok was scrubbing his hair with shampoo and looked at me with a smile, "okay...??"

i sighed with relief that he wasn't making things awkward and was actually intent on taking a shower. i picked up the shampoo, scrubbing my hair, as hoseok handed me the conditioner bottle. when i rinsed off all the shampoo, i put in conditioner and left it in as i leaned over to get body wash.