Versus The Infected

Start from the beginning

"Is Veronica here?" I asked Violet.

"No, she's been taken by Traeger and Zelda, but my son and his team will help you," Violet informed me.

"Thank you, Violet." Dustin smiled.

Violet returned a smile and lead us toward a group of differently dressed people. I smiled when I recognized Ryan in the group.

Ryan turned around and his face lit up.

"Nikell? Dustin?" Ryan questioned, making the others turn to us. Spyder, Mark, and Grace got revealed to me.

"Hey! It's the alien siblings minus one!" Spyder cheered, making me chuckle.

Dustin and Mark greeted each other and I went up to Spyder, Grace, and Ryan.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan asked, but he seemed relieved we were here.

"Here to save our sister and Earth," I informed.

"That's great because we have no idea how to get Veronica back." Spyder chuckled and Ryan sent him a glare.

"We do." Dustin cut in. "It will just take some time."

"Who is he?" Grace asked, gesturing to my brother.

"I'm Dustin, Veronica and Nikell's older brother." Dustin introduced.

"I didn't know Veronica had an older brother," Grace told us.

"Unfortunately, I got stuck with two sisters." Dustin joked and I whacked his arm.

"Veronica and I feel the same way about you." I countered and I heard small chuckles from everyone.

"So, how are we gonna get Veronica back?" Ryan questioned.

I pulled out the Calderian Crystal. "This crystal should do the trick."

Spyder scoffed, amused. "That tiny crystal will cure Veronica?" Spyder went to touch it but I whacked his hand away.

"Don't touch it. It could kill you." Dustin informed Spyder, whose eyes widened. "This crystal is part o Calderas' energy source and since Veronica's main power is Energy, it should bring her normal self back."

"Will it hurt her?" Ryan questioned, concerned.

"Theoretically, it shouldn't," I answered honestly. "It's never been tested on another alien, so Veronica will have to be the first."

Ryan seemed hesitant about letting us.

Mark answered for him instead. "Gotta try, right?"

I nodded. "Yep."

Ryan was still unsure about it still. But whether he likes it or not, we have to try.

---

Veronica's POV

I spotted Spyder and two children walking into Hocus Pocus Pizza and had an idea. With the help of Harris, all the people near the area of the building will be infected with the Red Bloom.

Harris was in his monster form spread the Red Bloom all over the area and infected all the nearby people. Once they were infected, I took the lead.

"Go inside and destroy them," I ordered and they obeyed. The door was locked by a chain which restricted them from getting in. I shoved them out of the way and smashed the door open.

"Go!" I yelled and they walked inside. Spyder was standing there by himself and I smirked. "Get him! For Traeger and Zelda!"

"And for making me wear that stupid hat!" The guy in the bunny suit snarled.