Special Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

"You will?"

"Of course."

"Ehe. I really love you Jaemin!"

Renjun heard the sound of a kiss behind him. He just rolled his eyes and continued his business while shaking his head. They won't stop, even if he act like crazy here because they are too busy in their own world. When Mark and Donghyuck disappeared in his sight, he breathed a sigh of relief. But he forgot about these two.

"I love you more."

"No, I love you most."

"I love you to infinity and beyond."

"Damn! I love it when you're sticking to me like that."

"Give me a smile."

Another sound of kiss was heard.

"I said, a smile. Not a kiss." Jaemin whines, but Renjun is so sure that he fucking likes it when Jeno is kissing him. One time, he saw a bruise on both of these two male's lips after a day of their fight and he asked what happened and Jaemin said they kissed all night because they made up.

Like what the fuck?

"You don't like it?"

"I love it." Jaemin chuckles.

Damn it. Renjun cursed in his mind when he saw his art were kissing too. He didn't realize that his drawing became different in just a short period of time. He didn't mean to turn it this way.

"Yah! You two, get a room. You ruined my artwork." Renjun whines, almost crying and shows his works to the couple.

"We did? You're the one who's making that."

"Exactly, and I can't focus because of you two." Renjun clicked his tongue and stared at the two male for a second.

"Aish, alright. Just stay here, I will leave." he shook his head before taking his things and leaving the place quickly.

Renjun leaves the room with a long face.

What a life.

He will go to the school's auditorium instead to finish his work because Renjun needs a quiet place to focus.

Then, he made it. So he is proud of himself again for doing great, although an unexpected twist came in, which is the concept of his works becoming a couple instead of friends only.

Even his work is telling him to find someone to be with.

But how?

Is it Ningning?

He doesn't really like that girl.

Renjun was busy in his deep thoughts but stopped when he heard the sound of a piano.

Someone is playing a piano and he didn't notice that someone is with him inside the auditorium too.

The sound of the piano is like heaven. It's beautiful. The one who's playing must be really talented to play such a good song and he can also say that he must be playing for competitions too.

Curiosity killed Renjun, that's why he stood up and looked for the beautiful sound.

Right then, he found a boy.

He's into music. Renjun can say that there's a string between the beautiful music and this boy.

Other than that, the boy looks beautiful too.

Like an angel.

Renjun didn't notice that he's staring at the boy for too long and he didn't realize that the music was not playing anymore because the boy noticed him.