Chapter Eleven

A hard slap on the table made the five males flinch on their seats. It was Donghyuck who arrived inside the room with his unusual face that they’ve only seen once in a while, he seems ready to kill anyone if you plan to mess with him. Jaemin was about to call him but Jeno squeezed his hand, signing to him to stop what he’s planning to do.

“What?” he asked confusedly while knitting his eyebrows.

“He’s in a bad mood.”

“We should ask him then. What happened to him, right?”

“Donghyuck hyung! What happened to you?” Chenle approached the older with Jisung following him behind, sipping a bottle of milk.

Jaemin gave Jeno a mocking face before heading to Donghyuck who looked like ready to wallop someone with his kind of expression. He wanted to know what happened of course. Then Jeno scratched his nape before following Jaemin too. 

“Nothing happened. I’m okay.” He answered quickly and put down his bag before pulling his text books under his table.

“Really Donghyuck-ah? You’re trying to fool us you stupid being?” Renjun scoffed. It made Donghyuck tilted his head to the Chinese boy and glared, they shouldn’t really mess up with him today because he can wallop anyone who'll try to mess with him.

“Okay, seriously boy. What’s going on?”

Donghyuck takes a deep breath and massages his temple for a second before he'll try to speak. His mind is battling whether to tell them what happened or not but there’s no such a reason for not answering them. They will just keep bothering and asking him what the actual fuck is going on until he will feel irritated.

“Mark hyung. He ruined everything.” He groaned and kicked his desk, almost crying in disappointment he was feeling since that day.

“What do you mean?” Jaemin asked.

“Chani asked me to meet him, out of my excitement I told Mark hyung about it and it seems like he doesn't like the idea of me meeting him. He sounds more afraid than me because Chani might ditch me again. I know that he’s just worried and I thanked him for that but I can handle myself. If Chani is going to ditch me, then it’s not his problem anymore. I really hate myself for letting him come with us. Just why did I say yes? Do you know what that stupid do? He keeps clinging to me like, he’s my boyfriend and I’m very mad!” he ranted and crossed his arms. Donghyuck is not lying, he’s really mad like he wanted to kill Mark anytime if he happened to see the oldest around. But of course, he won't actually do it in actual.

“I think. it’s better if we can’t let them see each other for now.” Jisung mumbled to Renjun beside him. “For how long?” Renjun asked and bit his lip. He can't stand it if some of them inside their circle of friendship were not going along.

“Yah, don’t you feel anything if Mark’s with you all the time?” Jaemin suddenly spoke and it made the five gazes turn into him with strange looks in it. It was unexpected.

“What?” Donghyuck.

Every gaze has confusing looks, they seem not to have any idea of what kind of feeling their friend of theirs feels towards Donghyuck who still talks a lot about Chani. So, Jaemin was the only one who sensed? Wow.