Chapter Five

Its been weeks since Jaemin got his new friends and surprisingly, they're getting along and they are all nice and a little bit of being stupid when they're fooling around to each other. Thus, it shows how close and important they are to each other. Jeno was right.

However, Jaemin is still worried. What if he told them about his family's status? Would they hate him too like his ex-friends did back then? Will they leave him too? After gaining friends, Jaemin is still not smiling because of it. There's still a thorn inside his heart and he can't relax sometimes. But still, he was happy.

"You look anxious. Is everything okay?" The older one asked him.

He nodded as a response.

"You're not a good liar Jaemin." Jeno stated.

The younger one let out a deep sigh. Will it be okay if he tells Jeno everything? Of course not, he can't and he won't. But on second thought, he can't live like this forever. It's hard.

"No. I'm just tired."

Worried. That word simply explains how Jeno feels while looking at the younger. He knows that something is up. For the short period of time that he decided to know Jaemin and observed him quietly from behind, he perceived his actions.

Their class ended early so there is a lot of time for him and Jaemin to play around a bit.

"Yah, do you know about this?" Jeno pointed to the door bell's house beside them and Jaemin slowly shook his head, not knowing anything. How can he know? He was introverted.

"That's a doorbell." Jaemin answered like an infant. Jeno's right brow rose because Jaemin looks cute when he is acting innocent like everytime Jeno is talking to him about some random things.

His face flushed in pink. >•<

Jeno let a fake cough to clear his weird thoughts.

"I know. But, do you know what is fun?" he grinned and came near to the doorbell and poked it.

Not once but repeated and Jaemin interrupted to stop him because it's silly. But Jeno didn't listen to him and he kept poking until the owner of the house appeared with a face who's about to wig out and ready to kick their ass.

Both males frowned.

"Run!!"

Jeno grabs the younger's wrist and pulls him along. Jaemin is now running not really realizing what the heck just happened but beside him, Jeno is laughing. Seriously, if they aren't running he will surely hit him hard.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Jaemin hissed in the middle of running.

"To have fun. So stop blabbering." Jeno laughed.

"I'm not!"

"Quick! He's almost there."

Jaemin cursed because of their situation but all he has to do now is to focus on escaping. The man looked so scary for him and he couldn't look right on his face.

"Yah! You two come back here!!"

"Run faster!" the younger commanded but Jeno laughed it out. Seriously, he can't stop laughing at the situation because he loves it so much. He's having fun, unlike Jaemin who find it stupid.

The two males hide at the first car they see and Jaemin is the one who's pulling Jeno now.

"Damn it Jeno!"

The man earlier was still running after them but he did not see where the boys were going so he kept running until he skipped the car where they were hiding.