━✧ Three

Seulgi rushed inside of her small yet very cozy apartment and dropped her bag to the floor before almost running to her bedroom, and opened her white closet

Seulgi rushed inside of her small yet very cozy apartment and dropped her bag to the floor before almost running to her bedroom, and opened her white closet. She hurriedly looked through her clothes and took out some black leggings as well as a cornflower blue off shoulder top, and grabbed some clean underwear to change into before harshly closing her closet.

She threw the clothes on her bed before hurriedly undressing herself, trying to ignore the many hickeys on her naked body. She quickly dressed up and lapped over to her bathroom in order to arrange her face. She quickly brushed her brown hair and applied some red lipstick on her heart-shaped lips.

"Perfect!" She proudly exclaimed as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. She then took notice of the red mark on her neck, and gasped. "I better be careful and let my hair down in order to hide it today." She pouted before touching her neck. 

She then quickly walked to her bedroom and grabbed the clothes she was previously wearing and threw them in the laundry hamper before rushing to the kitchen. She took a water bottle out of her fridge, and poured some water in a glass. She quickly drank up the water and took an apple before taking a bite of it. She quickly grabbed her bag from the floor as well as her keys, and left her apartment. She locked the door in a hurry and walked in a fast pace to the bus stop.

As she arrived at the bus stop, she quickly got on the bus and took out her transports' card. Unable to scan it, probably due to her rush, she threw it back in her bag and took some money out before handing it to the driver. She scanned the bus and felt disappointed noticing there wasn't any free seat anymore. She walked further inside the bus and grabbed the handle that was hanging from the bus' ceiling in order keep her balance as the bus drove away.

After a few minutes ride, she quickly got off the bus at her destination, and walked to her shop at a fast pace. She bowed to the few people she recognized, making sure to give them her most beautiful smile. She slowed her pace down as she finished eating her apple when she caught sight of her flower shop.

Seulgi always felt an overwhelming feeling of joy and pride whenever she saw her shop. She was really proud of it. She was really proud that she had a shop of her own, and a shop that people often visited in addition to it. She was proud her business worked well, and felt proud of herself every time she thought about it. It always reminded her of how much she cared about her best friend Jisoo, who gave her that opportunity by offering her the shop. "If it wasn't for Jisoo, I would probably be dead by now," she often thought.

She threw her finished apple to a trash bin and entered her shop happily.

"Good morning!" She cheerfuly greeted Jennie and the client she was attending to.

"Have a good day! We hope you will visit our shop again!" Jennie politely told the old man as she handed him the bouquet of white roses he had bought.

"I certainly will! Have a good day!" He said with a smile before leaving the shop.

"Good morning!" Jennie greeted Seulgi who now stood next to her.