━✧ Two [M]

The burning hot sunrays filled the large white room with light as heavy sleeping breaths could be heard from the round-shaped bed

Feeling the sun hitting her face, Seulgi groaned sleepily and turned her body to the other side, her back facing the wide window that was next to the bed.

Feeling a warm breath hitting her nose, Seulgi slowly opened her eyes.

There, right in front of her face, was laying a peacefully sleeping man's face. Startled by what she had just seen, Seulgi quickly sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes after them being attacked by the sun's strong light piercing through the windowpane. 

It took a few minutes for her eyes to get accustomed to the light. She looked around only to find herself waking up in a very unfamiliar room.

"What the hell..." She murmured to herself. "Where the hell am I?"

She then turned her attention back to the sleeping man on the bed.

Her eyes widened a bit upon realizing the man was shirtless. "It can't be..." She quickly lifted a bit the grey blanket and looked down at her body. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw her naked body. "Oh my God!" She squealed a bit in shock and pulled the blanket back, close to her body.

Seulgi held her head in her hands as she felt all its heaviness. She laid back on her back and stared at the white ceiling.

She then turned her head to her right to face the young man's sleeping face again.

As she studied every detail of his angelic-looking face, she gasped as the memories of the previous night hit her.

Flashback

Since when can a man look so sexy while drinking alcohol? Seulgi thought to herself while looking at the expensive man licking his tongue after taking the last sip of his thrid glass of this cocktail named the Old Fashioned. She unknowingly bit on her lower lip as her eyes were like hypnotized by the man sitting next to her.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when her stomach suddenly groaned angrily, attracting the attention of the drop dead gorgeous man who was sitting on her left.

She embarrassedly patted her stomach with her hand, and tried to hide her red cheeks.

"Are you hungry?"

He was right. Seulgi was definitely hungry. After leaving the shop, she went to the cafe, and then headed straight to the hotel's lounge bar without getting dinner. If Seulgi had a hard time eating months before, she now couldn't bear skipping a meal. Any meal.