Chapter Seven: Stary Night

~Kya~

We walked into the clearing were the barbicue was held, Ali shifted in my arms restlessly as she tryed to start crying. Clay was walking to rwards us when she let out a big wail, everyone turned to look at us.

"Sorry she hasnt eaten yet" i said blushing

i could hear the whispers as i passed pack members to sit down..

"Disgrase..

"Not fit to be a mother...

"Should have been drowned at birth..

At the last comment i growled at the woman, but ofcorse be for i could get too mad Ali starte crying again. So i rushed over to a log and took out her bottle which was allready made and stuck it in her mouth blowing my bangs out of the way.

"Let me take her go hang out with your pack.."

I looked up to see Eric standing infront of me holding his arms out for her.

 I stood up and started ranting  "Are you sure you havent seen your pack in a while and your soon to be alpha and i dont want you t..."

I was cut off by Eric kissing me like we did befor Ali came into the picture. I felt her being pulled from my arms and befor i could stop him.

"Go!" he said slapping my but

"Exuse me sir my mate would not like you doing that to me!" i said with a shocked teasing expression on my face

"Well you should tell him your mine for the night!" he said winmking at me

I could here my rouges make gaggin noises and the kids around us giggle, i rolled my eyes at him and walked torwards the guys. We havent talked since Ari passed, well eccept me and clay.

"Hey guys hows it goin!" i said exitedly

"Why dont you tell me.." said a deep male voice

i turned to look at the person and gasp...