Chapter Two: Mates? HA NO!!

"Come on baby come back to me.." a male voice sounded

I peeked through my eyelashes and saw my (not) mate. I knew i should want him but the onnly personout of the two in me was my wolf. I could feal her pacing and howling at the longong of me being held in his arms, fealing his soft looking lips on mine... Ahhh snap out of it girl!! You do not need a man to make you feal complete, you are your own person you do not need him. I saw i was in the nurses room, gee what did i break this time.

"Oh and dont you ever call me baby caouse i will never be your baby!" i said sitting up.

I saw him flintch at the venom in my voice.

"Now come on K! hes your mate!" Ari said

I whirled at her and shouted"He is not and will never be my mate understood!"

I didnt reconize i used my alpha voice on her till she flinched, she looked at me with tear welling in her eyes.

"I didnt.. im.." ari turned to get up.

I ran after her and pulled her into a hug "Oh god Ari i am so sorry i didnt mean to i am so sorry, please dont leave."

She looked me in the eyes and punched my in the jaw, i felt it dislocate and i poped it back in place.

I doubled over laughing "Good to have you back ari!"

I turned to see the ex mate staring with his mouth open, that is when i fell to the floor laughing.

"Let me guss Ari dislocated your jaw, and gay man staring at you like he is dieing saw the whole thing and wonered why youi didnt get mad?" clay asked chuckling as he walked up

"Yep, oohh nice name gay man close your mouth youll catch flys!"I shouted at him getting up

He closed his mouth right as a fly flew in, he got up coughing and batting at his tounge.

"Told you, whats your name?" i said laughing again.

"luckas." he replied in a flat tone

I felt a sharp pain in my left lung and crumpled to the ground in pain. Clay was the first person to get to me, but as soon as he touched me luckas growled at him. God this kid is anoying,i slowly stood up right as luckas puntched clay. I finished standing up and shifted launching my self at luckas, he transformed and tryed to run. I was on his  back with my claws and my muzzle on the nape of his neack.

He finaly shook me off, and befor i could get up he had me on his back with his muzzle on my neack gently bitting.

come on kya just STOP!

Nice try but no one tells me what to do but clay!

As i said clays name my back legs ripped into his belly and he let got backing up in pain. I went to lunge at him again, but three members of the rogue pack held me back. The doctor came in as luckas shifted back, he went to luckas and two more nurses came in with trank guns.

I hurd the sound of six trank bullets sink into my fur from both guns, i rans out the glass window shattering it.

KYA!!

I didnt stop to  see who it was, i kept running till i waz to woozy to keep running. Just as i stopped a thundering boom sounded over head and rain came pooring down... great. I looked forward and saw an old tree wit a deep hole big enough for me to sleep in. I ran as fast as i could (witch is not very far for a wolf with trank meds in it) to it sunk into the ground below the hole and passed out cold. The only sound i heard was the sound of seven paw beats heading straight for me but i didnt  care i was out cold.