9

Jiyong's POV

After the girls get out at the studio i also get my things pack and ready to get home. My mind is exploading with the toughts of her, her face, her eyes, the way she smile, her dimples, her pink cheeks.

I know its unpropriate what i am feeling right now. I'm not sure of myself. I just want to see her every now and then. But i guess shes too young for me.

(just think that jiyong is only 25 hehe and yeon as 19)

-next day-

I arrived at the studio and to my surprise the girls are waiting for me.

"Oh you better call me so that i arrived earlier" I said.

"Anniyo. Its okay oppa" Yeon said. I smile as soon as i saw her dimples.

" So lets start" i said and continue the recording from yesterday.

-break time-

"Uh.. Uhm.. Oppa, this is the notebook i used to write my lyrics. Here, you can check it." Yeon said sitting beside me at tge couch.

"Oh.. Is it okay if i can scan it when i got home? I want to scan all of the lyrics thats written here" i said.

"Oh.. Oppa"

"ne?"

"Some other lyrics was written like when i become a trainee so that is a year or 2 years ago. Its embarassing" she said making me chuckle.

"Its okay, i'll be understanding" i said making her blush.

Yoongi's POV

We are on the backstage waiting for us to perform for our comeback. We will be performing the song that i wrote while Yeon is only on my mind. Its a song for her.
We are called and getting ready for the stage.

'i hope yeon is watching, i want her to listen to this song'

We won and got home. We finally released an album. Time flies so fast but when will yeon debut? I want to see her. Even only on award shows or on tv. I will watch her whenever her group will have a broadcast.

I want to see her, soon.