When Harris was 12, it was about the time he has began puberty, and being the curious boy he was he registered him self for a porn website with his mums debit card, paying 30 pounds a month. 

When the bank report came, Harris was due to be grounded for a month, but Travis turned out of the blue and took the blame, just like that. Another time was when Harris was crossing the road without looking both ways and when a car came, Travis jumped like a superhero, and knocked the absent minded Harris out of the way. The car hit him, but it stopped soon enough and Travis escaped with only a broken arm and a couple of bruises.

There were many other situations like that, and Harris feels that he will never be as a good friend to Travis as Travis is to him.

It was around 6 am by the time Harris has finished taking a shower, washing his hair with starberry falvoured shampoo. It may have been girly that he used strawberry flavoured shampoo, but it made his hair smell nice to he wasnt the type of person to care. 

He continued his routine by blow-drying his hair and combing it into its usual style and got changed into a casual jeans and a band t-shirt. It was only 6:30 so he had an hour before he had to leave for work, so he descided to kill his time on the computer, checking his Reddit account. 

Then he remembered something that made him freeze on the spot and smile like an idiot.

Yesterday he remembered he arranged to meet up with Mahiha. Yes, Mahiha , the girl that he has spoken to on the internet for 5 years and has bonded with her so strongly. He was finally meeting her! He has waited for the moment they meet for ages and ages but was just too scared to ask her. No one, even Travis knew about Mahiha but he was not scared to admit that she was one of his best friends. She was not like most girls-she was gorgeous but incredibly smart as well. 

While most girls only talk about twitter and 'fit' boys they see on the TV, with Mahiha Harris could discuss topics such as politics, art, music...The list went on for ages, and even though they spoke every single day they never ran out of things to talk about. 

With the smile not coming off his face, Harris went on the computer for about 45 minutes, watching a couple of clips on youtube-youtube was a website you can never get bored of. You go on there to watch one video but yopu see another one in the suggestions that grabs your interest and then another one...and another one.

It was 7:15, and Harris thought that he should wake up his sleeping friend who was still stretched out on the floor, snoring  his head off. 

Harris shook Travis' shoulder gently.

'Travis, wake up you lazy hippo.'

'5 more minutes.' groaned Travis, rolling on his side and covering his head with the white blanket. 

Harris rolled his eyes.

'No, it's quarter past 7, I let you sleep as long as possible, now get up, no excuses.'

Nothing. No sound or movement came from Travis, as if he was dead. t was obvious that he has fallen asleep again.

That was when Harris has lost his patience. He woulod never usually do this, he was just not cruel enough, but he has had enough of trying to wake Travis up in a nice manner. 

He grabbed the blanketand using all his strength, yanked it off his friend.

Travis let out a scream, and since he slept topless in just his pyjama bottoms, he tried desperately to cover himself up using his pillow, but when he realised it wasn't working at all, he sat up rubbing his eyes.

'How dare you!' he yelled at Harris.'Can't you just wake me up nicely! I'm going  to get you back for that one, sir!' 

Harris couldn't help but laugh.

Mahiha(slave of system) on holdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara