Cute little fights

Start from the beginning

Zoya-  Don't you worry Mr. Khan Why to fear when Zoya is here, I will find it for you.

And they both started their search mission in the living room. When finally Zoya found it lying under the sofa she shouts in excitement and pick the paper up.

Zoya- Look Mr. Khan I found it. I told you nah there is nothing that Zoya cannot solve and accord to that I have a sher...

She was busy in self praising herself but then she noticed Mr. Khan's hard face fuming with anger and then she noticed the paper in her hand which was now filled with yellow stain marks...

Yes you got it right while eating the pickle Madam Farooqui had her hands filled with oil and she picked the paper with same hand in result the paper was now destroyed and when the realization hit Ms. Farooqui, she was scared to hell. The paper fell from her hand and she covers her mouth with her both hands, widening her eyes...

 The paper fell from her hand and she covers her mouth with her both hands, widening her eyes

(Just replace the Pizza with pickle.......... :)

Well he was really fuming in anger as it was a very important document and  Ms. Farooqui has done a blunder. Of course he wanted to shout on her, but looking at her face full covered with oil and those scared extra big eyes of her made him calm down. Only he knew how he was hiding his smile with a straight face while Ms. Farooqui was already scared to death with the fact that what she has done. She run away to her room and closed the door with a thud....

He just laughed on her cute antic, picked the document and sighed at its condition. He left for the office...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Asad came towards parking to leave from home. It was a hectic day and he was tired. He remember Rashid wanted to talk, so he dialed his number. Things seems to be settled between both of them though he will never accept it but may be he was thinking of forgiving him.. He was himself not sure of the reason but there was something really strong because of which he was at least trying to amend his relationship with Rashid...

Asad- Assalamoalaikum Mamu.

Rashid- Walekum Assalam Asad, thank you for calling.

Asad- Yeah tell me, all good? You sound worried?

Rashid- I don't know how to tell you this...

Asad- You can share with me anything...

Rashid- My business is suffering too much loss and my partner has blamed everything on me that all this is because of me... But I don't understand Asad why it's happening, I cannot find the mistakes either. If this goes on then I will have to shut down the company...

Asad- Don't worry Mamu, just tell me everything in detail and do not miss any point and even I want to see every legal paper also..

Rashid started giving him every minute details of their business and Asad suggest him with some do's and don'ts. They talked for almost an hour till he reached home.

(sorry everyone I don't have any fair idea about business so I am not writing that part in detail)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Zoya was busy making apple pie for Mr. Khan, yes you read it right. She was standing in the kitchen wasting her precious time for making the favorite dish of his arrogant, rude, mean but mind you hnn hot cousin. Whatever had happened in the morning, she was guilty for it. So she wants to make up to him by treating him with his favorite dessert. Well she never liked apple pie, so not even tried making it once in her life But today she is here in the Kitchen trying 3rd attempt for only Asad.. Dilshad and Najma got to know the complete story from her only and now they were helping her so that she can calm down Asad...

Asad finally came home and settle down on the couch and start flipping channels of Tv...

Asad- Ammi is dinner ready? I am really hungry. 

Dilshad- Yes, you go and change, I will laid the table.

Asad- I will eat first, I am too much hungry.

Najma was too seated on one of the sofa in living room, but Zoya was nowhere to be found. He looked here and there but she was not there. The scene from morning came in front of his eyes and his lips automatically moved in for a smile. He knew she must be hidden somewhere because of him. In childhood too whenever she used to do some blunders because of which she had to face his anger, she simply disappeared until she is sure, things are settled. Dilshad called them. Both Najma and Asad made their ways towards the Dining Table...

And there she was lading the table. All of them took their seats and started eating. The dinner was finished in silence. No body said a word. Zoya was stealing glances at him but he did not spare any single glance at her. She knew he is too angry but she was sure she will make up with him with her apple pie. Asad was done eating, his phone rang and he excused and went into his room while speaking.

Zoya- Oh no Phups, he already left now what about my pie?

Dilshad- It's okay Zoya, you finish your food first and then you can go to his room with the dessert. 

Zoya- What if he pushed me out of his room?

Najma- Relax Zoya, My brother is not this mean...

Zoya finish her food and went to Asad's room with the apple pie, Praying to God that he just not kill her...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay so here one more chapter up.......... enjoy reading and let me know your feedback........... next chapter will be in the continuation of this one............. so please wait for the next update.................