Chapter 1

Pic on side of Caiden

Just imagine the blonde hair and slightly paler. I gave up searching for the perfect one.
_______________________________________________________________________________

Caiden's POV

It is soooo hard being captain of every sports team in the school and also being a closet gay. Its hard having to keep who I am a secret. It's hard to - to be me.

I have to keep up this bad boy image, and I have to act... Ehhhh... Straight.

At the minute I do have a girlfriend - who I wouldn't mind stabbing - named Kaitlan Blake (or Bitch also works) She has long dark blonde sports light brownish hair, that she curls everyday, she cakes her face in make up, always looks like an orange 'cause of the fake tan... Then - at our school we don't have uniform, Why? I'll never know- she always wears some thing that she calls a skirt but it barely covers her ass, then her 'top' is basically a belt and barely covers her boobs... She thinks I find it attractive but I really don't I nearly throw up everyday when I get home after having to spend six hours with her clinging to me all day... and then like six inch high stillettos, Everybody calls her a slut, i do, but she is the most popular girl in school and i'm the most popular guy in school so its like.. a law for us to be together. Can I just say I want to personally kill the idiot who thought of that rule. She also happens to be best friends with my twin sister Cecilia. I can never for the life of me know why. When Cecilia is at home, me and her are basically best friends. She is my shoulder to cry on and I am hers, but when she is around Kaitlan she becomes a down right bitch.

She does however dress a little bit better than Kaitlan.

There's always one question that I get asked and that is "Am I a virgin?" And surprisingly the answer is yes. I know that with me being in a relationship with the biggest slut in school I shouldn't be a virgin, but I am. And I'm saving it for the one I love and let me tell you, that person will be a GUY. Sometimes I sound too gay for my own good... :|

At the minute I am just sat on my bed staring at the ceiling and daydreaming. When I heard three knocks at my bedroom doors.

"Come In" I said in a really bored tone. Again slipping into my daydream.

*DayDream*

His lips were caressing mine while my hands slid down his body, his blonde hair sticking to his forhed by sweat, our bodies moving together in perfect harmony, his amaing moans that were sending me into a wave a pleasure.

*DayDream over*

"Caid!" someone yelled out

"CAIDEN!!" It got louder - I knew this wasn't part of the daydream I was just ignoring them, What? they ruined a pretty good dream.

Then I felt something wet and cold. Screaming seemed like the only option, so thats what I did - Luckily for me my screams are very manly - Also moving away seemed like a good idea, but sometimes, just sometimes I get things wrong and this was one of those times, I moved too far and fell straight of the edge of the bed and fell onto my but on the floor, I then herad laughing, peeking over the bed i saw my sister holding her stomach while trying to breath. I smirked, this is where I think acting could come in useful.

I lay back on the floor and placed my hand on my knee and groaned in 'pain' the laughing immediately stopped and footsteps rushed round to me, CC kneeled down next to me and went into worry mode. "Oh My God Caiden are you okay, I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to hurt yourself." she gushed while helping me to stand, when we were both stood I pushed her onto the bed and started to tickle her. "Oh My God Caiden I hate you, I should have known that you weren't hurt." she swore at me.