Chapter 8

Kaitlan to the side. Just imagine a shit tonne more make up

_________________

Caiden's POV

I can finally call him mine!! Alex is my boyfriend!! I am so ecstatic right now I literally haven't stopped smiling all day. JD knew what was making me so happy the second he looked at me.

I'd just wanted through the front doors of the school, Alex had gone over to his friends after a heavy make out session in the car... you didn't really need to know that. However you can get jealous bitches! Anyways back to what you really want to know, JD and Connor where waking down the corridor when Connor saw me he ran over to me and hugged me. Hard. Then told me the land excuses they'd had to tell coach to ensure he didn't call my house as to why I was off. JD hasn't said anything and was starting at me with a thoughtful look on his face. Then just out of nowhere said 'you asked him out' I raised an eyebrow and nodded my head. He smiled and congradulated me then proceeded to make fun of me all day by making little more. Dick.

I've had no classes with Alex today. Which saddens me. However I just got on with my day and before I knew it, it was lunch time. Me and Alex agreed that we'd sit together at lunch and our friends could join us if they wanted to.

As I walked through the cafeteria doors people quietend down and just stared. Ignoring them I made my way over to my friends who were sat with Alex and his male friend. Whose name I still don't know... they were in a heated discussion about what movie was better. The hunger games or maze runner. Nerds. Although I love both those films so I can't really say much can I? Me and Alex had decided to wait about a week before coming out to everyone. He wanted to tell his friends first and I kinda wanted to tell the football team since we had the closest connection. Of course JD and Connor knew but so far they were the only ones. I greeted everyone and found out that Alex's male friend was named Justin and they had been friends for years. Alex gave me a look as if to say don't worry, I smirked then raised an eyebrow as if to ask 'who says I'm worried?' he rolled his eyes and looked away. I heard a little snicker to my left and turned to see JD trying to cover his laughter. Idiot.

The bell rang signalling the end of lunch, I had P.E next with Alex and JD. Connor had to go home early because his family were moving and they needed his help, luckily for him he was doing really well in all his lessons, getting above Bs. So the school let him go. We made our way down the crowded corridor, god these people needed to hurry the hell up. Once we were in the safety of the locker rooms we parted ways to go to our lockers to change into our sports kit, today was weight training. (A/N XD) We made our way into the schools surprisingly large gym and waited for the teacher to give instructions. We were told to get into pairs if we were going to bench lifting and if we just wanted to work with the smaller weights we could go individually. Between the three of us we decided that me and Alex would work together first while JD worked with smaller weights, then me and JD would swap which seemed to keep Alex happy as he was worried he'd injure himself if left alone with even the smallest of weights.

By the end of it we were all sweating and breathing heavily. Me and JD more so. We got back into the locker room and was told to shower, we nodded and made our way to the shower block.

The bell rang about 5 minutes after the three of us were done showering and getting ready. We made our way to our classes sadly I didn't have any with JD or Alex. They had last class together though. They both had art, one of JDs secret loves, I don't know. I on the other hand had RM (Resistant materials) which is basically wood and metal work. We had a project due on the last day of this month which is in two weeks time and I'm already 70% done with the physical model. My plan however does need a little bit more work, don't get me wrong I have all the necessary measurements and what not I just needed to be extremely specific on the material that I used like brand and how much and thickness... you get the point. Ughhh. I really am not in the mood for this, its too hot to be sawing and drilling and shit.