Chapter 14

I got my belly pierced people's ✌🏻️😘

------------

CC's POV
I was informed of what went down while I was on a school trip and I really need to have a catch up with Caid. Like a serious catch up.

I missed him at school yesterday, I hope he comes home soon; dads gone into some sort of depression things and refuses to smile because of what he did to Caiden, he looks like shit.
If I was here I would've dragged Caiden back home however I was made to go on this school trip, although it was fun and will look great on a CV.
I may have also found a little love on this trip... Anyways we need to have a family meeting and we need to have it pretty freaking soon.

Walking into school I wondered around trying to locate my twin, I finally found him with JD and Connor... Being the amazingly sane person I am; I ran at home and jumped on his back taking him in a head lock. He was shocked to say the least.
"Hey Caid" I said and then released him from the head lock and just wrapped my arms around his neck to help hold myself up.

"Jeez CC way to scare the shit out of me. I missed you by the way." He put his hands under my legs to keep em up since I had begun to slip down. "I missed you too big bro. BY THE WAY... FAMILY MEETING LATER... YOU CONE OR YOU COME... Your choice, however if you choose not to then I shall hunt you down and drag you along anyways" with that I smiled sweetly jumped off his back then headed to my class.

Caiden's POV
That girl is crazy... And sadly I'm related to her. Nah not really I love CC she's my twin it would be bad if I didn't and since she knows literally everything about me she has a lot of dirt on me. Oh gotta love siblings.

I'm not looking forward to this family meeting though. I'm really not. I know in blowing it out of proportion with my dad and all that but I just wanna stay with Alex, I should go home soon though. I know my dad was sorry for what he had done and I know he regretted it a lot.

By the end of the day... After training of course... I was squashed into the back of CC's tiny car, being a large male in a tiny car does not work well... I can't feel my legs any more.
We arrived at the house I grew up in, walking through the door my mum wondered out of the kitchen and saw me. Her eyes widened before she ran full speed at me and literally came crashing into my arms sending me gluing backwards luckily I could keep my self stood straight.  Then I heard a deep male voice, one that I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear. He came out into the hallway with a small scowl on his face but once he saw me his face dropped. He took a hesitant step towards me, out the corner of my eye I saw CC and my mum move into the kitchen to give us some privacy. He was still moving closer, I didn't move my eyes off his face. Once he was stood in front of me I could see so many emotions swirling through his eyes, I just put my arms on his shoulders and brought him in for a hug, that's when his tears fell. He hugged me tightly and repeated the word sorry over and over again. I held him and let him cry, since this was my fault for dragging it out so long.

Once he pulled away from me I  held him at arms length and looked into his face, his eyes held so many emotions. "It's okay dad" and with that it was as if nothing ever happened. Now to tell Alex that I'm moving back in with my parents...
"Hey guys I'm just gonna go tell Alex what happened, I'll see you in a bit" they all nodded. I walked the distance to Alex's house and knocked on the door, Alex opened it "Hey baby, you can just walk through the door you know" he said with a chuckle. "I know I just need to tell you something" his smile sunk slowly when he saw how serious I was. We walked through to his living room. "So I talked with my dad and I'm gonna love back in with them" I said quickly. He smiled "babe that's good, I'm glad you sorted it out, plus you moving back with them will be a good thing for us I think, you know just s little more space cause we still are so early in our relationship" well then... That went better than expected. I hugged him and then we went up to his room to pack my stuff up before moving it all back to his car. As I shut the boot his mother pulled into the drive way.
She got out the car looking extremely worried. " who's stuff is that?" Alex pointed to me "you're leaving?" She said looking extremely upset about that prospect. "Yeah, I made up with my dad and thought I would be good to move back in with them" she ran over to me and gave me a hug "Okay, just remember that you can always come here... You're a good lad and I'm gonna miss you" I chuckled this was why I loved his parent they treated me as if I was one of their own and they agreed with mine and Alex's relationship. I kissed his mother once more on the cheek before getting into Alex's car, we drove back to mine in a comfortable silence.
I got all my stuff from his boot before turning to him and pulling him into my arms, which he gladly came to.