Chapter 5

My ideas for Justin... Damn...

________________________________

Caiden's POV

His lips were soft and warm, his hands on my shoulders keeping me pinned to the wall. It felt weird... his lips were rougher than girls, and his kiss was a little bit more forceful. I liked the feeling but was too stunned to try and kiss him back.

I put my hands on his chest and gently pushed him away from me. He froze the second he felt me gentle movement, the warm feeling that had consumed my body with him being so close had left me feeling cold once he was no longer touching me. He moved away and looked into my eyes, I didn't quite know what emotion to have on my face, I mean would you after you had just been surprise kissed. He eyes filled with hurt and unshed tears almost immediately and he turned and ran to his room entering and locking the door behind him.

Turning around I made my way back downstairs and over to his front door, I paused and let out a heavy sigh. I didn't want to leave him but I needed to have sometime to process what had just happened, so I slid my shoes on and opened his front door, but before I had left I turned and looked back up stairs.

Sighing again I walked through the front door and shut it behind me. Then went on a walk, All over. The park, then the river, then just the pavements. Not having a clue whether this was a good idea or not I just turned and went back the way I came, The streets were dark and the only light came from the poorly lit lamppost. I walked for what felt like forever before turning back down onto Alex's road.

Alex's POV

Was I stupid? Why did I kiss him? I should have been going with my head which told me told me to back off, but no I had to follow my heart and kiss him... and look where that landed me...sat in my bedroom on the floor with my back to the door with tears drifting down my face. I was listening to see what he would do. When he went down the stairs and opened the front door my heart was cracking, it was when I heard the noise of the door shutting which broke me. I knew he wouldn't want to be around me.

Picking myself up from the floor I made my way to the ensuite bathroom and took a look at my self in the mirror. My face was red and blotchy from all the crying, sometimes I hate being pale, My nose looked like a giant purple, black and blue mess. So basically I looked like a nightmare, no wonder he was freaked out.

Sighing I turned on the blue tap and let the cool liquid fall into the white basin, cupping my hands under the flowing water, i let it collect for a few seconds before lowering my face and splashing the water onto my face. I sighed in relief as the water cooled down my flushed skin. I repeated the motion a few times the took a look in the mirror, the red was now almost gone, it looked like I was blushing, My nose however was still an ugly purple mess.

Knowing I couldn't do any better I grabbed the towel beside me and dried off my face.

There was a knock at the door, I dropped the towel and ran out of my room to my bedroom door. Me being the forgetful person I am forgot that I had locked the door. My hands slid from the door knob and flew straight into my stomach.

"Ugh!" Fudge that hurt. After unlocking the door I made my way down the stairs and opened the front door. My eyes widened in shock when I saw who was stood there. Caiden was stood with his right shoulder leaning against the edge of the porch, hands in pockets with a sheepish look on him face. I geustured for him to come insde which he did silently.

I shut the door softly and turned to face him to find that he was facing the direction of the kitchen. I reached my hand out and placed it onto his shoulder, which made him jump and flinch back in what I hope was shock, but knowing it wasn't. Sighing softly I motioned forward to the kitchen, he walked down the hall and entered the kitchen not saying a word. He walked to the island and sat down, I made my way over and sat the opposite side to him. I stared at his face for what felt like ever.