Chapter 6

Day 2

Pan: Dear recorder, today I saw stuff that I wish never saw. All four of us were in the girls bathroom at the club! Let's talk about good things first. It smelled much more better than male's bathroom. Ok. Now the interesting part. Drum roll please... WE SAW KAI'S MOST RECENT EX!!! That he broke up a few days ago by the way. She was talking about him to other girls in the bathroom. She was angry and sad. I Pity her. Kai can be asshole sometimes. By sometimes I mean majority of times. When she saw Kiara- girl version of Kai she told him/her that she looks like her ex and started crying. It was horrible. All of us felt so bad for her. Especially Kai. Me, Kai and Jack rushed outside. And left the club. Hades would like to come with us too, but he was busy painting some stranger girl's nails. Don't even ask, it's a long story.

Kai: Day 2. Worst day of my life. I know Pan already explained everything. I don't know what to say. I never thought her feeling was so strong for me. When we broke up I couldn't even guess that that it hurts or even means something to her. We haven't even dating for that long. When she looked at me I thought she recognized me and was about to punch me. Luckily she didn't and I could run away without being recognized.

Jack: Day 2. Holy cookies, what a day! Actually I am glad that this crazy situation happened. Kai is my friend but he deserves a punch or two. I am pretty sure he will be careful next time with breaking up and hopefully will not playing with girl's heart. Enough of that. Today also the first time we entered girl's bathroom. Every boy is curious about one mystery: Why girls always go to bathroom at the same time? Well good news boys, this mystery was solved by us before we had to run away from here because of Kai and his ex. Ok, I will start from beginning. We were at the club four of us and Eva. Long story short some how we ended up with another group of girls.

Aid: You talk to much. Let me speak now.

Jack:I haven't finished it.

Aid: I will finish it for you.

Aid: Day 2. We were at the club. A group of girls approach to us because there were no empty tables. They wanted to sit with us. We agreed. After introducing ourselves to each other we had small talk. This small talk some how turned into the conversation about period. After a million complains about cramps it was like torture for me to listen to them for one more minute. I was already tired after a long work day so I decided to lie that I am going to the bathroom but go home instead. Worst plan ever. I forgot that girls go everywhere together. Next thing I now we are in the bathroom. together. 5 of us and four our new friends and shit tons of drunk girls. Part of the girls were fixing their make up. Another part were taking bathroom selfies. Two drunk girls were at the floor complimenting each others outfits. Some one were throwing up. Three girls asked for a tampon which I clearly did not had. One of the our new friends asked me to paint her nails. I was surprisingly good at it. Than we saw Kai's ex, you now what happened next. These traitors run and left me alone! This will not be forgotten!