Chapter 4

Jack: Hi Eva, these are my friends I have told you about.

Eva: Oh Hi Jack, hi boys.

Kai: Hi.

Pan: Hello

Hades: Nice to meet you, Eva.

Eva: I can't believe you volunteered to do this for me.

Jack: Of course. Don't mention it.

Eva: Should we start?

Kai: Now?

Jack: Yes, do you have anything else to do?

Kai: No. So we will wear skirts, wigs and that is it?

Eva: No silly, we have to shave your faces, arms, legs, plug your eyebrows, paint your nails and do your make up.

Pan: Oh my, I am starting to regret it.

Eva: Girls are waiting for you.

Kai: Excuse me?

Eva: Girls who will transform you, you know make up artist and etc.

Kai: Oh. Yeah that girls.

Pan: I forget that we had to shave. I tried to grow my beard for two months.

Kai: You haven't shaved for two months and you call that a beard? Damn, that's sad.

Pan: You are just jealous.

Eva: Why don't you talk about yourselves a little bit while girls searching outfits hat will fit you.

Pan: I can talk about everyone. Let's start with Hades. He is the smartest of all four of us. And more handsome too.

Kai: Wrong, I am the most handsome.

Pan: He doesn't show any emotions and think everyone is dumber than him.

Hades: Everyone is dumber than me.

Pan: He also thinks he is always right. Which is usually true. I often think he is soulless but he visit his parents and grandparents every weekend.

Eva:Aww.

Hades: You didn't have to share this information.

Pan: Yeah, but it's too cute to not to share. At first when just started to hang out I was sacred of his death stares. You know the way he stares when he is angry. But I quickly got used to it, because he always look like that. Now let's talk about Jack.

Jack: Oh boy, here goes nothing.

Pan: When I first get to know Jack, he already best friends with Hades. I thought hey were gay couple. Than I found out Hades as emotional as rock and Jack always fall for girls way out of his league.

Kai: And lesbians, hehe.

Jack: Guys!

Pan: He is kind and single AF. Yeah, That kind of it. But you know him Eva, It's Kai turn now. Kai is my best friend. He's favorite hobbies is to make fun of me and pick ladies. He calls himself "Handsome Devil". But I think girls like him only because of his British accent. He is actor in theatre. He is the meanest of our group. Enough about this drama queen-diva. Let's talk about me now.

Kai: I think it will be fare if we talked about you.

Pan: No, I will start but you might add something if you want to. I am Pan, nicest, kindest of our group.

Kai: And dumbest.

Pan: I have relatives in Korea. And girls usually think I am the one of the K-Pop singers.

Kai: No one have ever thought you are K-Pop singer.

Pan: I work as a barista in Coffee shop. That's kinda it.

Eva: It was nice to get to know you. We will have some much fun together. Oh, now it is time for transformation.