Chapter 2

Kai: No.

Pan: Nope.

Hades: I have so many questions. There are million ways to seduce a girl and you decided the best way to get Eva is make your friends dress and act like a girl for 10 days straight for her stupid blog?

Jack: Hey! Her blog is not stupid. I am just trying to be nice. Come guys, just let me explain.

Kai: You want to be nice buy her chocolate, flowers, wine, whatever, why this? We might have done it if we were sure that she will marry you after. But which girl get impressed by a guy in a dress and wig? Plus it is not your first crush. Remember Linda, Samantha and do not get me even started on Mia.

Pan: He has a point. We went to Egypt and we supposed to have fun there. Turned out we got there to find some old stuff for Mia's museum.

Hades: And when we obviously could not find it, you decided to rob a museum in Egypt and make us internationally wanted criminals for that girl Mia.

Kai: Who by the way was lesbian.

Jack: We did not rob the museum.

Pan: Yeah, because Kai and Hades was about to kick your ass. And you told me that you were paying for the trip as I was unemployed , but you did not. Do you now how financially bad position you have putted me?

Hades: What bad position? I paid for your trip.

Pan: And that is why I love you.

Jack: Guys, this time is different. I swear. I feel the chemistry between us. I think I am in love.

Hades: Again?

Jack: I wasn't in the past. But now I am.

Kai: I highly doubt that.

Jack: Come on guys, doesn't it sound fun? To be girls for ten days?

Kai: No, it is not. I like being with girl not be girl, you weirdo.

Jack: But Kai, look at advantages of it. You work in the theatre as an actor, you haven't need to play the female part but who knows when you will need to do that. And then you will be prepared because of this experiment.

Pan: Actually, it does sound fun. And I have a few questions about girls that I would like to find answers.

Kai: Like what?

Pan: I am not telling you, you will make fun of me as always.

Jack: So are you in?

Kai: Ugh. I don't know let Hades decide.

Jack: Please Hades. You are my best friend this is last time. I promise. Please.

Hades: OK, but for the last time. You promised.

Kai: What? Are you serious?

Hades: You told me to decide.

Kai: Because I was sure that you will say no.

Jack: Thank you, thank you, thank you very muck Hades.

Hades: You welcome, I guess?

Pan:I think I will be the prettiest girl of us.

Kai: No way. If I were a girl I would be hottest of us.

Jack: Only one way to find out.