4.

"so, shame to say i don't know much about you," harry smiled, watching the boy eat.

"well there isn't much to know," louis shrugged, feeling rather uncomfortable.

"don't be like that. what year?"

"freshman."

"where you from?"

"rhode island."

"um, major?"

"uh graphic design."

"dorm number?"

"what is this twenty questions?"

"maybe."

"well, what about you?" louis asked, realizing the only thing he knew about the stranger was that his name is harry, has probably more tattoos than louis himself, and is way too inquisitive.

"well there isn't much to know," he gave a smirk.

"cheeky," louis rolled his eyes, a smile playing at his lips.

"well im uh harry obviously, sophomore, from california, and....not much of a major in anything but kinda messing around with sciences, and i live off campus with a few of my friends, oh and i like men."

"you're rather open about yourself, i could be a homophobic killer for all you know."

"you're funny louis. i like you. enjoy your lunch, call me sometime, we should hang," he spoke as he got up and slipped louis a piece of paper, "ill be waiting," he added before disappearing into a crowd of busy students.

the only thought on louis' mind was that either harry was just being really friendly or a total cocky douche bag.

"KISS MY ASS LIAM I MADE A FRIEND!"

"whu-what? aw louis you jerk, you just killed me again," he snapped.

"wow liam, it's been two hours and your still playing that dumb game?"

"shut up you twink."

"twink? really? that's the worst one yet."

"that's what you get for killing me."

"shut up, shut up, shut up, wanna hear bout my friend or what?"

"you sound like a teenage girl talking about a boyband."

"that doesn't even make sense."

"yes it- never mind. just tell me."

"well.. i was at the dining hall all alone because a certain person wouldn't come with me. and so i got food and was heading to pay then i bumped into some kid with really weird clothes and i spilled everything and he said he'd pay for it and we started talking and he asked me these questions and then he said he liked boys and then gave me his number and left," louis chimed, his words speeding up.

"looks like someone's in lovveeeeee."

"shut up liam. so immature."

"yes louis because im totally the immature one who's swooning over some boy."

"im not swooning."

"you're blushing."

"no im not," louis pouted as he quickly covered his cheeks.

"aw little louis' falling in love."

"i hate you..." he muttered.

"right back at you twinklinson."

"worst one ever."

"i know."