the house pt 2 -- leo

jesus christ, when had i become so hopelessly gay for my bandmate?

i put my phone down onto the nightstand. it was on its last few percentages of battery, but i wasn't about to kill the mood by plugging in the damn charger. charlie stood quietly, next to his bed and facing me. i glanced down at his hands out of habit; his knuckles were fading out of white, presumably because he'd clenched them so tightly, but the veins ran from his fingers up to his forearm and stuck up more than usual, so before i could even process my thought or logically think about it, my finger reached out and traced a vein running down the middle of his left hand. he smiled gently; his dimple expanded and his eye twinkled. i stepped closer and he grabbed my hands. i waited. i waited for a sign that it was okay to do what he knew i wanted to do. there was no verbal exchange, no discussion, but as i leaned up and our lips made contact again, he gently smiled and opened his mouth a bit wider, letting me take control. we were by his bed, and even though the room wasn't that big, it was easier for us to get into his rather than mine. while our eyes were still closed, mine around his neck and fingers snaking through his curly blond hair, he pulled back his duvet and eased back onto his pillow. i straddled him and we kept going. i almost broke when a little moan escaped his mouth, since i wanted to smile so much that my cheeks would hurt, but we kept going. i can't even remember how long it lasted, but charlie pulled away and looked at me for a split second before he found his fingers at the hem of my t-shirt. i grinned and pulled it off on my own, and he did the same. i think we both knew that sex wasn't even remotely reasonable for us, so our mouths did the work for us. eventually, we were exhausted and even though we wanted to keep going, we couldn't.  i tossed my black jeans off and stood in my boxers. a flash of surprise crossed his face, but as i flipped the sign on our door to "BOYS SLEEPING! NO ENTRY!" and climbed in bed next to him, i felt his warm torso relax against mine. i nuzzled my head into his chest and felt his arms around me, and as i dozed off, nothing i'd felt before had felt as good as that moment.