Chapter 16

Jimin's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, standing up.

"If I didn't I wouldn't have said I was willing to." I said, standing up withhim.

He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him. "I hope you're ready." he whispered in my ear.

"More than." I whispered back before connecting my lips with his. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and for the first time, I granted t. It felt kinda weird, having smeone else's tongue in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, one hand in his hair.

He pulled away for a secoond. "You're serious about this." he stated.

"You didn't believe me?" I asked

"Not at first, but since you finally let me kiss you properly, I believe you completely." he said before he cut off my reply by reconnecting our lips. He tried to walk forward, only to almost fall. "Come here." he said, picking me up. I squeaked and wrapped my legs around his wait. He smied up at me and reconnected our lips before making his way to the bedroom.

"Yoongi." I squealed as he tossed me on the bed.

He crawled on after e. "I love you so much, Park Jimin." he sad, looking me directly in the eyes.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi." I replied sincerely.

He captured my lips with his and I decided to mess with him by not granting him access. It didn't last long though, because he grabbed my ass, causing me to gasp. "Don't tease me, Jiminie." he whispered before reconnecting our lips.

I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I just wrapped my arms around his neck. One of his hands grabbed the hem of my shirt and started to inch it up. He released my lips and began to kiss my stomach.

"You're so beautiful." he said against my skin, causing me to blush.

"N-not as beautiful as you." I stammered out.

"I guarantee you are." he smiled before continuing with his task. He got it up over my chest and his lips ghosted over my nipples, causing my back to arch off the bed. I moaned out, covereing my mouth to quiet myself. "Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear you." he stated. I was loving this dominant side of him. He slid my shirt all the way off, his hand roaming my stomach and chest.

"Yoongi." I whined, pulling at his shirt. I could feel my pants becomng constricting. He understood and pulled his shirt off.

"What do you want, baby?" he asked before nibbling my ear.

"You." I breathed out.

"Okay." he said, pullin back and pulling off my pants. His hands roaminig my thighs as his lips connected with mine again, making their way down to my collarbone. I could feel him sucking on the skin there.

"Yoongi." I moaned out. My hands struggling to unbutton his jeans. I finally got them undone and started to push them down. "Please." I whined when he placed a hand over my erection and started to palm it.

He pulled my boxers off and I hissed when the cold air hit my erection. I gasped as his mouth engulfed my length. "Y-Yoongi." I moaned and my hands gripped his hair.

"Hm?" he hummed against me. The vibrations making me crazy. He pulled off and pecked my lips. "Are you sure about this?" he asked one more time.

"Yes." I breathed out.

He pulled his jeans the rest of the way off along wiith his boxers. He placed three fingers in front of my mouth. "Suck." he ordered and I complied, swiping my tongue around his fingers until he deemed them wet enough. "It's going to hurt at first, but I promise it will feel better." he told me.

I nodded for him to continue. he circled a finger around my entrance before he finally pushed it in. He was right, it did hurt at first, but almost immediately feltbetter. He looked at my face to see how I was doing before he entered the second. My face contorted in pain as he slowly began to move them. Not long after it was okay again. He entered the third and I felt his fingers brush against something.

"There." I yelled out as my back arched off the bed. He continued attacking that bundle of nerves until he decided I had been stretched enough. He removed his fingers and I whined at the loss.

"It's okay, baby." he said. "It'll feel better in a minute." he whispered as he aligned himself up. He started to push in and it hurt like a motherfucker. I felt a couple of tears escape my eyes as I squeezed them shut. Yoongi kissed them away as he pushed all the way in. He stayed still until I adjusted to the stretch.

"I'm okay, now." I whispered. "You can move."

He slowly rocked his hips against mine. I pushed my hips down experimetally to meet his. He connected his lips with mine as he began to move his hips a bit faster.

I moaned as he hit that bundle of nerves again, my back arching up against him. My arms wrpped around his neck and pulled him closer to me, if that was possible at this piont. I could steadily feel my climax building. "Y-Yoongi, I'm close."

"I know, baby, I am too." he replied. His thust quickening and getting sloppy. I finally released all over our chests as his seed filled me. He pulled out and laid down next to me. "Are you okay?" he asked, pulling me close to him.

"Yeah, I'm just tired."I mumbled, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you." I whispered as I drifted off.

Before I was completely out of it, I heard his reply. "I love you too. So much."