Chapter Twenty - The ship to my ocean.

It’s been two weeks since Brad flew me and the girls out to America and tonight is our final night together before the tour starts so Brad and I are going out to dinner.

“Hey Lil’ can you put some after sun on my back before you start getting ready? I feel like my back is going to shrivel up and fall apart!” Zoe says as she walks into my room and sits on the bed. It’s normally me that’s burnt to a crisp!

“Sure you can then help me choose an outfit!” I said pouring some of the cool liquid on my hand before smothering Zoe’s back in it.

“Okay so what are the options?” She said.

“Well, I have the red one and the  white one…don’t really wanna wear black, whoa didn’t think I’d ever say that hahahah!”

“Oh well, I know that Brad loves the white one so wear the red one!” She said…with no sense being made.

“If he likes the white one why don’t I wear the white one? Do you know anything about tonight by the way?” I asked as I took my hair out of its bun and ran my fingers through it.

“Because I know that you look hot hot hot in the red one and it will blow his socks off…but no kinky stuff, he is still my brother.” Zoe replied as she walked over and started doing my hair.

“Oh god Zo’! Haha are you sure it’s not too revealing or anything? And since your doing my hair can you do a cute little side braid or something?”

“Sure and actually I do know one thing about tonight but will I tell you? No, so sit still and I will work some magic.”

Brad’s P.O.V

I’m never normally nervous for a date with Lily but for some reason I’m freaking out!! Tonight can go one of two ways…amazing and romantic or embarrassing and cringe worthy.

“Yo brother, what times your dinner booked for?” James asked. He had been hanging out in my room all day trying to write some new songs and I think we got two good ones ready for the next album.

“Well, it’s booked for 7pm so we’ll be out by 8:30 maybe 9?” I said packing away my guitar, I’d have to start getting ready now.

“Awesome, I’ll see you later then! Hey did you finish choosing what to wear yeah bro? Cause I was thinking about something you could wear to add some colour…” He trailed off. James always helps me with date nights.

“Sure what is it?...” I replied, intrigued.

Lily’s P.O.V

6:37pm. Brad would be coming to my room soon so I picked up my bag, double checking I had everything as usual, checked the mirror and threw a few extra hair pins in my bag in case it went crazy in the heat later on. I settled for my fitted red dress which clung to my hips, sat just below my knee and had two thin straps. Although it would normally be seen as quite revealing and out there, I was going to dinner with my boyfriend in Texas…it was boiling!

1 message from Biggy B-

Parked the car and am walking up to your floor now…see you soon:)

B xxxx

Shit. Why am I nervous? I love Brad and he’s seen me in much, much more revealing outfits…my heart races as I open the door, step out and lock it with my room key. I turned to my left to make my way down the corridor and to the lobby but I’m stopped when I find a startled Brad.

Should’ve worn the white one, crap.

“Oh, hey, I didn’t know you’d be so quick…um you okay?” I say stuttering. I must say he looked…breath taking.