Chapter Thirteen - Maybe I should've listened....

*He can’t do that, she’s preforming with us, he can’t break her hear just before the trip of a life-time.*

Connor’s P.O.V.

“Grubs up boys!” Lily yelled as she walked back into the room. Before Brad could settle down I had to say something to him.

“Whoa hold your bacon, Bradders! I wanna ask you something.” I said, which clearly startled everyone as I never asked someone for a ‘word’. I walked outside with my hands in my pockets and into the kitchen and grabbing a class from the cupboard.

“What’s up Condora? You okay?” Brad asked looking fairly startled.

“Yeah, I just wanted to ask you something about Lil’.” I replied whilst taking a sip from the cool tropical juice I had just poured out.

“I overheard you and James earlier…You and Lil’ are perfect together! I’m assuming from what I’ve heard you’re dumping her. James said ‘the later you leave it the worse she’ll take it’. That’s true Brad. She’ll break. You know she’s my bestfriend and if you think that you’ll be letting her down easy then you’re wrong!” I said suddenly feeling a little heated after that mini rant and after seeing shock build up on Brad’s face I couldn’t wait for his response. But before he could, James came running in.

“Umm, Brad. Lil’ just came in crying… What did you say to her?!” He asked running a hand through his wild hair.

“She didn’t come in here? We haven’t spoken to her!” Brad replied running past James and into the living room.

“Uh, I think I know what she’s crying about…” I finally added.

Lily’s P.O.V.

I decided to go and get the boys before their food was ice cold so I placed my plate to the side and made my way to the kitchen.

As I neared I could hear Connors voice raise slightly and heard him say the words I didn’t think I would hear…not yet anyway.

You’re dumping her.

I slowed my pace and just stood outside the door to hear what else I might of needed to know, and fair enough Connor was fighting my corner but then it kicked in. What if Brad dumps me? My head started spinning and I made my way into the living room to grab my phone and run upstairs but before I could leave the living room Tristan had noticed the tears growing in my eyes and grabbed me by the wrist.

“Lil’, stop, what’s up?!” He jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug just as I wrapped my arms around him and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Brad then came dashing in as I’m assuming James went to get him, looking full of shock, fear and pure confusion.

“Lily? Babe, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He asked as he tried to pull m into a hug and away from Tristan but I pushed him away.

“Why don’t you just get it over and done with Brad? I know you’re dumping me, and like James said, the longer you leave it the worse I’ll take it!” I said as calmly as possible and pulling the sleeves on my hoodie down.

“Dump you?! Lil’ I’m madly in love with you why on earth would I do such an idiotic thing?!” Brad said almost chuckling but you could hear the concern in his voice.

“But, I heard what Connor said? He said, you’re going to dump me?” I said suddenly feeling quite stupid for not listening properly.

“Yes, he did, because he also was eavesdropping and misunderstood what James and I were talking about! I can’t believe you think I’d break up with you, you numpty!” He said pulling me into him. I took a deep breathe in, taking in Brads scent and just breathing as I felt like I’d stopped for the last five minutes.

“I’m sorry, I should have spoken to you instead of making a dramatic scene about it.” I said quietly into his chest. I’d noticed that none of the boys were around us now and assumed that they were in Brads room on the Xbox or something.

“No no, I’m glad you made a big deal…I’d be pretty worried if you were cool about us breaking up! Hahaha.” He replied rubbing the side of my face.

“Anyway babe, I do need to speak to you, and James is right the longer I’ll leave it the worse the outcome and I’ve probably left it a bit late now, but better late than nev-“

“Brad, just say it! Is it about the meeting yesterday?” I Said pulling away slightly so I could look up at him.

“Yeah, well, Joe took me aside at one point to speak about the people supporting Austin Mahone and they kind of miscalculated the length of the show and stuff…”

“I’m not going to be able to come am I?” I said finally catching on.

“Well, not this time. But think about it, the next time we go to America, you might be supporting the bands tour!” He said pulling me in and kissing my forehead. A wave of disappointment suddenly crashed over me as I realised that Brad and I would be apart for two months. The past month and a bit we’ve been inseparable and now, we’re a whole ocean apart. I tried to wash the thoughts away and still be pleased for Brad, I didn’t want him to feel bad; it wasn’t his fault.

“Yeah, sure. I mean I was kinda terrified anyway and hey! If you boys get out of line there’s always Ebony to keep you in check!” I said laughing away the slight pain I was feeling.

“Exactly, anyway let’s forget about that for now and enjoy today together. Our filghts at 5am so maybe get Pheebs or Emma to stay over you don’t come home alone from the airport?” He suggested.

“Sure yeah. I’m going to get into the shower now, is that okay?” I asked.

“Yeah, my parents are at work already so the bathroom should be free.” He replied with a cheesy smile and following me upstairs to where we re-joined the boys and Connor gave me a concerned look. I quickly nodded at him that I was fine and I’d explain later.

Considering it was only 12:20pm, it had felt like an awfully long day already, I’d be glad to get into the shower and cleanse my mind.

*A/N I hope this was okay! It took a while to write! Let me know what you think:)

Shannon xx*