Chapter Eleven - Mystery Meeting.

It’s been a week since Gemma was here and it’s been a pretty basic week, except from the fact that I got a part time job! I finally got some evening shifts at a local restaurant which means I can still do things during the day and Brad picks me up most nights.

I’m currently getting ready to go to the cinema to watch a film with everyone; I haven’t been told what film we’re watching. I quickly analysed my outfit one final time; leggings, a white sleeveless top with white converse and a denim jacket. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and kept it neat with a white bandanna. I grabbed my bag and stuffed all the essentials into it before making my way into town where everyone was meeting at the bus stop at 1:00pm. I put my earphones in putting Demi Lovato’s album on whilst taking a peaceful walk to meet everyone.

“Oh look who has chosen to actually arrive!” Tristan shouted as I made my way round the corner and to the bus stop. I greeted everyone apart from James as her was currently on the phone sounding very businessy as usual! We got the first bus that came and all got on making our way to the nearest seats available.

“So what are we seeing today anyway?!” Zoe asked to no one in particular.

“Since you won’t shut up about it, we’re going to see a horror film, and you’re going to love it, Okay?” Brad replied being extremely patronising to his sister.

“Alright you arse!” Zoe answered him sticking her tongue out and going back to her conversation with Jack and Phoebe who’s been spending a lot of time with us recently; well I say us mainly Connor…

Zoe’s P.O.V.

“Alright you arse!” I stuck my tongue out at Brad and began to engage in conversation with Jack and Pheebs again.

“So do you find it weird? Brad and Lil’?” Phoebe asked directing her question at me. Today was the first time I’d actually been out with them as a couple except from the dinner the a few weeks ago. They’ve been going out for about a month now and to be fair Brad has changed, but not bad, he’s just happy. All the time. He’s always chirpy and just an overall better person, it’s nice to see my two most important people happy.

“Not really, I mean at first I did but it’s been like, nearly 5 weeks…but the whole kissing thing is weird as hell still!” I said a bit louder as I noticed them sharing a quick kiss and getting their attention.

“Sorry Zo, forgot it was weird to kiss my girlfriend on public transport!” Brad shouted back at me as he slyly taking Lil’s hand in his. We reached our stop and all made our way to the cinema, the boys walking in one group, the girls in another.

“So Pheeb’s is there anything you want to tell us?” Lily asked breaking the silence and nudging Phoebe who was in the middle of us.

“Um, I don’t think so is there?” Phoebe replied completely oblivious to the hints Lil’ was sending her.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe something about a certain boy? Rhymes with Donnor Pool?? Plays bass, has a Scottish alter ego? Ringing any bells?” I added to the inquisition.

“Oh right, guys you can say his name… and I don’t know, he’s nice to hang out with.” She eventually gave in.

“That’s not all though, you’re clearly a fool for mister Ball!” Lil squealed, clearly proud of the rhyme she just made up.

“Maybe? Maybe not, I don’t wanna like him and then things be awkward because he doesn’t like me like that?” She replied after laughing. Before we could reply to her we were torn apart by the boys and all pulled into different directions as everyone started stating who they were sitting with; Brad and Lil’, Jack and I, Connor and Pheebs and Tris with James.

“I bugsy Phoebe and I am not going to sit anywhere near Tristan!” Connor shouted. Me and Lil’ both looked at Pheeb’s raising our eyebrows. This could be cute. We bought our tickets and made our way into the screen for what could either be a great hour and a half or a horrifying one.

Lil’s P.O.V

“Boys that was so sick!” Tristan exclaimed clinging onto Brad as he left the cinema screen.

“No, no it wasn’t. Why didn’t you let us watching something like The Smurfs?! I am scared for life.” I replied storming infront of them all.

“So what now? Food? I’m dying for some chips.” Connor half asked, half pleaded.

“Actually lads, we have a meeting with Joe in half an hour! I was on the phone to him before we got on the bus, I forgot to say, we should probably go straight there.” James stated in a mini panic.

“Oh right, what’s it about?” Brad asked walking over to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

“He didn’t say but it sounded important…he sounded a bit odd actually.” James replied.

“Okay, well I guess we should get going? I’ll meet you at mine later yeah?” Brad replied as he turned to me giving me a short but meaningful kiss goodbye as he joined the boys and they walked away.

“Well, that was quick! Let’s get some food before I completely waste away! I haven’t eaten in like 3 hours!!!” Zoe said in a dramatic tone. We headed off for a quick meal in a cute sandwich shop where we all ordered some Panini’s before taking a slow walk around the town a bit.

“So America in a few days! Have you started packing yet??” Zoe asked.

“I actually haven’t, I hate packing! Brad’s gonna help me pack tomorrow then I’ll stay at yours and we’ll be leaving at like 5.” I explained to her. We soon enough made our way back to Zoe’s after separating from Phoebe at the bus station.

I heard the front door slam shut indicating that Brad had arrived home. I was currently cuddled up in his bed since Jack was with Zoe and I didn’t want to invade to I put a film on; Finding Nemo and snuggled up in bed.

“Hey! You awake?” Brad half whispered, half shouted, whilst climbing over me and to the other side of the bed.

“Yeah, I wasn’t napping, I was just waiting for you. SHARK BAIT WHO HA HA!” I told Brad just as my favourite part of the film came on.

“Oh cool, do you want to order pizza or something?” He asked resting his head on my chest as I ran my hand through his curls.

“Sure, how was the meeting? What was it about? And may I just say AMERICA IN TWO DAYS!!!” I fired these questions at him.

“Um it was fine, it wasn’t really about anything. I’ll go order the pizza.” Brad replied in a blunt tone, something really weird was going on. I was expecting him to start jumping up and down on the bed not run out of the room.

Something was going on, and I was going to find out.

*A/N Yay update! Thank you for the recent comments:) I took some time out of revision so I could update and actually try to relax for one evening! Any who I hope this update wasn't a disappointment! What do you think is going to happen?! 

Shannon x *