Meet the Characters

13/08/2018: 06:49 AM (IST)

Note: The video above is the title song of "Hello, my twenties" or "Age of Youth". All copyrights belong to them and I do not intend to steal or claim their work as mine.

 But, don't you think its very fitting? Well, I did! 

A/N: Try to read the intro after playing the song. It has a whole vibe to it, trust me.

P.S.: Hello @GillianJ3, you're the first person to have added my story to their reading list so this ones dedicated to you!

***

Violette Adams: Hello there! My name is Violette Adams. But, since we are going to get well acquainted in the coming weeks, you guys are allowed to call me Vi, okay? I am sixteen years old and am currently trying to make sense of my bizarre life. My parents are half Indian and they can be a bit...sexist. That's actually one of the reasons why I favour feminism. (I mean, excluding the fact that I am a woman who appreciates what our foremothers went through  to get the rights that we sometimes end up taking for granted today) I am not an extremist about anything really but if you're going to be an asshole about race, gender, etc, Im going to go ham on you. Okay? Okay. Note that I said "if you're being an asshole". I am not gonna attack you for having a different opinion than me unless and until you're an asshole about it or treat someone poorly. Other than that, we cool. I must sound so confident to you, right? Well, it's fake. I have only one mantra in life when it comes to self-confidence: Fake it till you make it. What's that, buddy? You want me to go to a party with you? No, thank you. I am perfectly comfortable here, sitting on my bed and 'Netflix and chill-ing' allll daaayyy long. So, that's me. I hope you like me. Why? Because I am a people pleaser. Please like m- wait...where are you going!?

Damn it.

***

Adrian Smith:  "Hey....uh, do we have to do this?"

Narrator: Yes. Talk!

Adrian: "Ugh, okay. I like fancy cars and hot chicks."

Narrator: "Thats it?" 

Adrian: "Yup." (popping the p)

Narrator: "So, you're like...a bad boy?"

Adrian: smirking, "you could say so"

Narrator: "But you seem to work really hard. That isn't very bad boy of you"

Adrian: Raising his brows at the narrator, clearly annoyed  "So, you're saying that I should not care about my grades?"

Narrator:  "No, that's not what I am saying at a-"

Adrian: "of course you're not." still smirking 

Narrator:  "I did not mean it like tha-"

Adrian: Looking at the clock, "Are we done here? I have got a lot of chicks to fuck and tests to ace"

Narrator: U-uh, I actually had a few more questions.

Adrian: clicking his tongue "I don't think so. Im done answering them" getting up to leave. 

Narrator: B-bu-

Adrian is gone. 

***

A/N: Hello, guys. And thank you so much for picking my story today. I haven't written in AGES and am really excited to be writing again. In case you are wondering why the tags include 'korean dramas', its because I LOVE K DRAMAS thats all. Please note that I am in no way trying to offend anybody by my story and all parts of this story are 100% fictional. I am sorry if I offend you in any way, that is not what I am here to do. Other than that, I hope you like my story so far. I have decided to upload every Thursday 3:00 PM  and Saturday 12:00 PM (IST) as thats when I am kind of free. (I have a very busy work life, ugh)

Anyway, I hope you like my story so far. And if you do, don't forget to vote/comment. If you have any ideas/requests, please comment below. I will try to include it in my story. ALSO, if anybody is good at making covers, please DM me. I have made the current one myself and like any great artist, I doubt my work. lol. 

ALSO, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHARACTERS? Do you have any actors in mind for the characters? If so, comment below! 

Much love,

v. 

***