Judging points

Cover: 5 points

Is it enjoyable: 5 points

Grammar/punctuation: 10 points

Description: 10

Plot: 20 points

Characters: 20 points

+Additional 5 points (more in the next chapter)

Total: 70/75 points

________________________________

Cover - Is it original? Does it stand out? Does it give a hint of what the story is about? Most importantly, does it draw the reader to it?

Is it enjoyable - This is really important when it comes to reading a book. You have to enjoy it. If you do, why? If not, why?

Grammar/punctuation - Don't you just hate it when you're reading a really great book, but you can't concentrate because of the bad grammar and spelling? Well, the truth is, you're not alone. If the grammar is perfect, that results in a 10/10. If the grammar is bad however, don't hesitate to lower the points.

Description - Other that the cover this is what makes people take interest in a book. A good description is supposed to be structured in a way, that's telling a little bit of the story, not too much, not too little.

Plot - The plot is a huge factor of completing a perfect book. Does the story stick to the plot? Does it move too fast, or maybe even not fast enough? Does it have any plot holes?

Characters - Are the characters likeable? Relatable? Are they 3D characters with emotions? Do they change too much throughout the story?