Barry Allen--New Girl Pt. 2

This was a request for a part two to my previous imagine, New Girl.

Barry Allen had been dating Y/N Y/L/N for almost six months now, and he couldn't dream of dating anyone else. For the longest time he had pined after Iris, that is until he met Y/N. She was his everything, and he couldn't be more helplessly in love with her.

Barry had been busy at CCPD all morning running over cases, even with superspeed it was taking forever. He was feeling rather stressed, that is until Y/N walked into his lab, two cups of coffee from C.C. Jitters in her hands.

"Hey," Barry greeted, a smile on his face as Y/N handed him a cup of coffee. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I managed to get the rest of the day off, so I thought I'd come to see you. I also figured I could bring you a cup of coffee and maybe we could go grab lunch?" she suggested.

Barry smiled, "I'd like that," he replied. "Besides, I could use a break," he admitted.

Y/N smiled, she sat down beside Barry as he finished up some casework. She enjoyed watching him work, how his brows furrowed when he got confused. Every now and then he would glance at her and smile, he was happy for the first time in a long time.

About an hour later Barry had finished up and was ready to go to lunch with Y/N, on his way out he ran into Joe. "Why don't you go wait downstairs, I'll be out in a minute," Barry told Y/N.

Y/N did as he said, she walked downstairs and waited by the front doors of the precinct, she grew bored and chose to wait outside by the front steps. Barry was taking longer than expected when Y/N glanced down at her phone to check the time a forceful hand wrapped itself around her mouth.

Y/N tried to scream, but it was of no use. Within seconds her vision began to dot with black spots, her balance was wobbly, she was unconscious in no time.

Barry finished up speaking with Joe minutes later, when he headed downstairs he didn't see Y/N waiting for him like he had expected, though he kept a level head and walked outside, assuming that she had walked out there.

But still, nothing, Barry couldn't find Y/N anywhere. Barry began to grow worried, he flashed down to S.T.A.R. Labs and hoped to find something there.

"Hey man, what's up?" Cisco greeted as Barry frantically paced around the Cortex. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"No," Barry replied shaking his head. "I can't find Y/N," he explained. "I looked everywhere, and still, nothing."

Cisco took in the information, he viewed Y/N as a close friend. In that past few months, she had spent a lot of time at S.T.A.R. Labs, to say he and her were close was an understatement, they were best friends.

"Are you sure she isn't at home, or at work?" Cisco checked.

"No, she was at the station, we were going to go to lunch. On our way out I ran into Joe and he wanted to ask me about this case and so I told Y/N to wait downstairs. When I got there she was gone, and I looked everywhere, Cisco," Barry explained.

Cisco nodded, "Okay, I'll see if I can track her phone," he said typing away on one of his computers rapidly.

Barry waited very impatiently, "Anything?"

"No," Cisco answered. "Her phone has been shut off, the last known location is CCPD. Is there anyone after you?" Cisco asked. "Anyone that might use Y/N to get to you?"

Barry froze, recently, Mark Mardon, A.K.A. the Weather Wizard had come back to town. "Mardon, he might have followed me and found out about Y/N. He has a grudge against Joe and might be using her to get to both of us."

"I'll see if I can't track him down," Cisco said turning his attention back to his computer screen.

Barry nodded, knowing that Cisco was doing everything he could. "I might hit the streets, see if I can't find something that I might have missed the first time," he said speeding into his suit and out of the Cortex.

Hours later, Barry received a phone call from Cisco, he had been able to track down a location on Y/N. Barry quickly informed Joe and was told that CCPD was on the way to help him.

Barry arrived at an old abandoned warehouse on the edge of the city, he saw a light on inside. Barry quietly made his way inside, he rounded a corner and saw Y/N tied to a chair, Mardon pacing around her, questioning her.

Barry's chest tightened, he snuck up behind Mardon and knocked him down. The two continued to fight, Barry being taken down by several of Mardon's attacks when Barry threw a bolt of lightning towards Mardon.

Mark went down quickly and was now unconscious. Barry pulled off his mask and went rushing to Y/N's side, he quickly pulled off her restraints. "Barry," she cried, wrapping her arms tightly around him, Barry doing the same to her. "You found me..."

Barry pulled back, brushing some stray pieces of hair out of her face, "Of course I did," he said flashing her his signature smile. "I love you," he said kissing her quickly.

"I love you too," she replied, her lips still brushing over hers. "Now can we please leave this grungy warehouse?" 

Caitlin checked over Y/N quickly at S.T.A.R. Labs before saying that she could go home, something that pleased both Barry and Y/N.

She walked into his apartment and quickly settled in on his couch. Barry kissed the top of her head before grabbing his S.T.A.R. Labs sweatshirt and handing it to her, something she frequently took from him. 

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting down beside her.

"I'm okay," she shrugged, snuggling herself into Barry's side, her arm draped lazily over his torso. Barry's arms snaked around her like clockwork.

Barry rested his cheek against her head, "Are you sure?" he asked softly.

"Yeah," Y/N replied. "Don't you remember how I dealt with those guys a few months ago at Jitters?" she asked. "I'm kind of a badass according to Cisco."

Barry let out a soft laugh, "I was just worried about you."

Y/N turned in Barry's arms and looked up at him, "You don't have to be," she replied. "Besides, I know this amazing superhero called The Flash, and he's my hero," she said kissing him.

He smiled, "Yeah, I've heard he's pretty great," Barry joked.

"I do have one question for you though," Y/N added. "Do you ever get tired of me stealing your sweatshirts?" she wondered.

"No, but I have wondered why you steal them," he teased.

Y/N smirked, "Because they smell like you, and for some reason, they are much more comfortable than any of my clothes. So you don't mind me taking them?"

"No," Barry answered. "Because when you give them back they smell like you," he said kissing her once more, taking his sweet time...

Feel free to send in requests! It would really help me be able to update more and focus more on writing what you guys want to see. I'll even shout you out at the beginning of the chapter if you want!
-thatflashwriter