Chapter 7

FYI, this chapter gets a little awkward, but its not the worst part that'll be in this story :P

(Liam's POV)

The look on Zach's face is so blank. his skin is a lot paler then normal too. Was it something I said? I'll just order the food then ask him whats going on.

* Small time skip *

We get into the car and I ask "Z-zach? are you okay? You look like you're going to be sick!"

He swallows "I, uh..you-but.......youcalledmebabe" he said that last part as if it was all one word. Wait. I called him babe?!?!

"I uh - did I?"

"w-well, yeah"

I feel all my blood rush to may face. I swear I'm as red as a tomato. Ugh, There's no covering this up I have to tell him. I grab his shirt in my fist and pull him into a kiss. JESUS CHRIST! that is not how I waws planning on telling him. I pull away and feel tears forming in my eyes

"I'm sorry if i just ruined or friendship, but you have to know. After that survival games - before you got your ticket to come here - I started having feelings for you. I don't know where it came from, but I think I love you Zach"

his face gets even paler, I didn't even know that was possible with how pale he was already.

"I-" zach says quietly

Tears start rolling down my cheeks so I turn away. "I'm sorry. Forget that ever happened"

"Liam, there is no way I'll ever forget that. That was..." I'm waiting for him to say digusting, "a-amazing. I love you too, I have since the day we met"

I have nothing to say. He feels the same way. I-I think I have a boyfriend now. He pulls me into another kiss and I feel myself get hard. His hands start around my waist, slowly moving up undeneath my shirt. His cold hands are around my warm neck and the contrast is amazing. I feel my packadge pushing up against my jeans, it hurts and feel so good at the same time. I can feel Zach's against my theigh, and we just keep on kissing.