Happiness

(The next day)

I woke up at 6:00am. I kind of stayed up late and listened to Fake Love over and over. It was a great song. I got out of my bed and grabbed clothes from my drawer. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and entered into the shower.

(Tzuyu's POV)

I woke up at 6:15am. I got out of my bed and noticed Dahyun wasn't in her bed. I exited the room. I noticed the kitchen light was on. I thought it was Y/n. I went to the kitchen and saw that it wasn't Y/n. It was Dahyun.

Tzuyu: Dahyun?

Dahyun: Oh! Good morning Tzuyu!

Tzuyu: Hey, are you feeling better?

Dahyun: Yeah! A lot better! I'm just waiting for Kookie to get out of the restroom.

Tzuyu: Oh, okay.

Dahyun: Why are you up so early?

Tzuyu: I just happened to wake up early.

Dahyun: Oh. Alright.

Tzuyu: Well, I'm going to try and go back to sleep.

Dahyun: Okay!

I went back into my room and got on my bed. I was sad that Dahyun gotten better. I wanted to spend more time with Y/n. But, he's Dahyun's boyfriend. I need to back off from him but my heart and body won't let me.

(Your POV)

I exited the bathroom. I headed to the kitchen and saw that the light was on. Tzuyu! I went to check if Tzuyu was in the kitchen. But she wasn't. It was Dahyun.

Dahyun: Good morning Kookie!!

You: Hey Dahyun.... Are you still sick?

Dahyun: No, I'm better!

You: Oh, okay. That's good.

Dahyun: I know! Do you want some cereal?

You: Yeah sure...

Dahyun made me and herself a bowl of cereal. We both started eating. I was really sad that Tzuyu wasn't awake. But I am happy that Dahyun is better... I think. I want to be happy that Dahyun isn't sick anymore but I'm not.

Dahyun: Kookie, are you okay?

You: Huh? Yeah, sorry, just spacing out.

Dahyun: Oh, okay.

You: I'm really happy that you're feeling better.

Dahyun: I'm happy too! We can finally do stuff together!

You: Yeah, we can

Dahyun: What do you want to do today?

You: Hmm... Do you want to get lunch when I'm done practicing?

Dahyun: I'd love too!

You: Okay.

Me and Dahyun continued eating our cereal. After we were done, we put out bowls in the sink.

Dahyun: Kookie! Do you want to watch TV and cuddle?

To be honest, I didn't want to. I wasn't in the mood to hang out with Dahyun. I had to make an excuse quickly.

You: Sorry Dahyun, I have to leave right now.

Dahyun: Why? You usually leave at 7:30. It's only 6:45.

You: JYP wants us to be at BigHit early today.

Dahyun: Aww.... Okay...

Dahyun went up to me and kissed my cheek.