Lunchtime With Tzuyu?

(6:00am)

My alarm clock woke me up. I did my morning routine and ate breakfast. After I ate, I watched some TV. I thought I was the only one awake but someone came in the living room.

???: Good morning Y/n.

I turned around and saw Tzuyu. She was awake.

You: Oh hey, good morning. You're awake so early than usual.

Tzuyu: I could say the same to you.

Tzuyu sat next to me on the couch.

You: Yeah well, I have to practice for our new song on Saturday.

Tzuyu: Oh yeah.

You: Why are you awake?

Tzuyu: I just woke up early.

You: Oh. Okay.

Me and Tzuyu watched TV together. When it was 7:30am, I left the dorm and headed my way towards BigHit. I wish I could stay with Tzuyu some more, but I have to leave.

(Tzuyu's POV)

Y/n left. I wanted him to stay some more. I probably should've waken up a little more early. I will next time. I just want to talk to him and get close to him. I know what I should do. I'll just hang out with him today.

(Your POV)

(Timeskip)

We finished recording our new song. It's called Fake Love. I had to go deep on some parts, which was a little bit difficult. I hope it sounds good when I hear it. We also did a Photoshoot so I have makeup on. I was about to exit BigHit but saw a familiar face by the exit. I walked closer to the person and saw who it was. It was Tzuyu. I went up to her.

You: Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Hey Y/n!

You: What are you doing here?

Tzuyu: I came to get you.

You: I can walk on my own Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: I know but doesn't Dahyun come and get you usually?

You: She only did it once.

Tzuyu: Oh, well I guess I didn't need to come.

You: Yeah, but since you're here, do you want to get lunch?

Tzuyu: Really?

You: Yup. Do you want sushi?

Tzuyu: Sure!

You: Alright, let's get going.

Me and Tzuyu left BigHit. I'm hungry right now and since Tzuyu came here, I might as well bring her with me. We started talking while walking to a sushi place.

You: So, is Dahyun better?

Tzuyu: I don't know. She hasn't woken up yet.

You: Oh, okay. I'm really worried about her.

Tzuyu: I am too. But, she only has a cold. She'll get better soon.

You: Yeah, she will. I hope.

While we were walking, I could see in the corner of my eye Tzuyu taking glances at me. I'm starting to feel happy now that I'm with her. The same feeling as I'm with Dahyun. I'm definitely starting to get feelings for Tzuyu but I shouldn't. Dahyun's my girlfriend, I have to stay by her side. But my heart tells me Tzuyu is the one. Why?

(Tzuyu's POV)

My heart is beating fast again. I can't stop looking at Y/n. I hope he doesn't notice me looking at him a few times. Why do I like him? He already has a girlfriend, I shouldn't try and take him away from Dahyun. But I want him. So bad.

(Your POV)

We arrived at the sushi place. We entered inside and the waitress brought us to our seats. She gave us water and we both started getting a plate on the conveyor belt.

Tzuyu: So, Y/n

You: Yeah?

Tzuyu: What does Dahyun call you again?

You: She calls me Kookie.

Tzuyu: Kookie? Why?

You: My stage name in BTS is Jungkook. She thought the name was cute but wanted to make it cuter. So, she calls me Kookie instead of Jungkook.

Tzuyu: Oh, well that is a lot cuter than Jungkook.

You: Yeah, it is.

Tzuyu: Since she gave you a nickname, I'll give you one. Can I call you Nochu?

You: Nochu? Why Nochu?

Tzuyu: Um... I don't know. The word just popped in my head.

Me and Tzuyu laughed. Her laugh brings me more joy. I just love it. We continued eating and a few minutes later, we finished eating. We then left the restaurant and went back to the dorm. When we both entered inside, every one except for Dahyun was in the living room.

Jihyo: Hey you two.

You: Hello.

Sana: Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Yes?

Sana: Why were you with Y/n?

Jeongyeon: Yeah, we thought you were in your room.

Tzuyu: It's because Dahyun usually goes to BigHit to walk with Y/n back to the dorm but since she sick, I decide to take her spot for today to keep him company.

Jeongyeon: Oh, okay

Sana: I see.

Nayeon: That's so kind of you Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: I know and by the way Y/n...

Tzuyu looked at me and I looked at her.

Tzuyu: You have makeup on again...

You: I know, I'll have to remove it. Is Dahyun awake?

Chaeyoung: Yeah she is.

You: Alright.

I went to Dahyun's room while Tzuyu stayed in the living room. I opened the door and Dahyun was on her bed, doing stuff on her phone.

You: Hey Dahyun.

Dahyun: Hey...

I went up to her and kissed her forehead.

You: Are you feeling better?

Dahyun: Kind of, I'm still sick though...

You: Aww man, I wish you could get better in no time.

Dahyun: Me too...

You: Can I borrow your Makeup Remover Wipes?

Dahyun: Of course... They're under the bed...

You: Okay, thank you.

I grabbed the wipes and I kissed Dahyun's forehead again. I left her room and went into the bathroom and removed the makeup on my own.

(Tzuyu's POV)

I hope Dahyun is still sick tomorrow. I really want to get close to Y/n. Even though he's Dahyun's boyfriend, I just want to hang out with him more. I love being with him. 

(Your POV)

After I removed my makeup, I went to my room and lied down on my bed. I was about to sleep but I got a text from someone. It was JYP.

JYP: Here's the new song. Listen to it and get it memorized. Thanks for your hard work.

JYP sent me the song. 

Search: BTS Fake Love Lyrics.

I listened to it and was shocked. It sounds so awesome. I kept replaying it and replaying it. I was in love with this song. This has to be my favorite out of every song we did.