Performance #3

(Saturday)

(12:00am)

I woke up in the middle of the night. I don't know why I woke up but now I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to go to the living room real quick and watch some TV. I tried to sit up but I forgot, Dahyun came into my room and decided to cuddle with me. She was holding onto my arm. I pulled my arm away for Dahyun and she woke up.

Dahyun: Mmm... Kookie, what are you doing?

You: I can't sleep, so I'm going to the living room real quick.

Dahyun: What for?

You: I'm just going to watch TV for a while so I could try and get tired.

Dahyun: Okay then... But come back quickly.

You: I will.

I got up from my bed and kissed Dahyun's lips. I meant the kiss this time. I'm starting to get back into the mood of being with her. I have feelings for Tzuyu but I still love Dahyun. I exited my room and walked to the living room. When I was about to sit on the couch, I noticed the front door was open a little. I walked over to the door and opened it. Tzuyu was outside, sitting on the stairs to our dorm. I sat beside her.

You: Hey Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Oh hey Nochu! I thought you were sleeping.

You: I was but now I can't. Why are you awake?

Tzuyu: I'm just thinking about something.

You: Oh okay.

Tzuyu: And plus, look at the stars.

I looked up. There were a lot of stars in the sky.

You: Woah...

Tzuyu: Aren't they beautiful?

You: Yeah, they are. And there's a lot.

Tzuyu: I know, stargazing was another reason I wanted to sit out here.

I continued looking up at the stars with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Hey Nochu?

You: Yeah?

Tzuyu: Can I tell you something?

You: Sure, what is it?

Tzuyu: Well...

Tzuyu looked at the ground. I could see she was kind of nervous.

Tzuyu: You see, when we first-

Dahyun: Kookie~

She stopped talking. We both turned around to the front door. We both saw Dahyun, wrapped around in a blanket.

Dahyun: Come back to bed.

You: I'm still wide awake and I've only been gone for a minute.

Dahyun: I know but I can't sleep without you~

I laughed a little. She's so adorable.

Dahyun: Please come back to bed.

You: Alright then Dahyun.

I got up and looked at Tzuyu.

You: Well, good night Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: Goodnight Y/n.

Me and Dahyun went back inside and got on our bed. I wondered what Tzuyu was going to tell me. I hope she tells me tomorrow.

(Timeskip)

(11:30am)

(Dahyun's POV)

Me, Twice and the other 4 Kpop groups were here in the gym of BigHit studios. We were going to perform our third song for this month. Me and Twice are going to perform Cheer Up. It's going to be fun. Y/n had to leave early again. I wonder what he's doing right now.