Seeing her

(Skylar POV)
*skip to the end of the day*

Walking home from school today was a pain in the ass. I got beat up, and now had a bloody lip and a black eye. But that's not the weird part bc it happens once or twice every couple of months. The weird part was while I was walking down the street, I looked over and saw Krystal out there with the football players and she couldn't take her eyes off of me, and when I caught her staring she turned and blushed which made me smile. I have no idea why but this girl makes me feel different than any other girl has..

(Krystal POV)
*Football practice*

Coach was telling us when our next game was and what the strategy was but I couldn't listen. That girl Skylar stayed on my mind. I couldn't help but think about her. She was so goddamn gorgeous. When I looked over, I saw her walking home and she looked beautiful as ever. I think she caught me staring bc when she looked over, I turned my head and blushed which caused her to smile. I was broke out of my trance when Chris tapped my shoulder telling me we had to leave. After we went in the locker room and changed, Chris and I walked to my house so we could play videogames.
"Dude you were so checking that chick out!" Chris said as we crossed the street
"I was not," I replied
"Dude you were so. I know that look and you were"
"So was not.." i began to blush after I said that
"Dude you like her!" Chris shouted and punched my shoulder
"No I don't! Even if I did how could I know if she liked me back or even if she was a lesbian?"
"Leave that part to me," Chris said with a smirk
God Chris. I loved him as a brother so much but at the same time I hated him so badly

A/N: 1. Sorry it's so short,
2. Sorry about all the updating I couldn't delete it so here it is