Kyrstal

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" is what I woke up to this morning

"Uhhhhhh" I sigh and roll off the bed "Shit" I mumble while i try to stand up and look at the clock,6:45 is what those numbers read. "IM LATE!!!!" I scream and run towards my closet and pick out a plaid shirt and a pair of black cargo shorts, I head towards the bathroom and brush my black hair that is spiked at the top and brush my teeth. I look at my self in the mirror and smile. My green eyes go with my hair and the out fit. I throw on one more thing my beanie then I run down the stairs. "MOM, DAD!! IM LEAVING FOR SCHOOL" I yell towards the living room and walk into the kitchen grabbing an apple "Bye Krystal, have a nice day!" my mom said while I sighed. I run towards the door and grab my bag and book bag and start to run towards school. I get there in 10 minutes, usually it would take about 20 for a normal person but I ran track so of course I was fast.

My name is Krystal but everyone calls me Kye. Everyone believes that I'm a boy so they treat me like one. Im gay but still haven't said anything to my parents, they could probably guess by my appearance or me playing football. They are real Christians so I doubt that they would be supportive towards me. I am not ready to tell anyone.

I was interrupted by the school bell ringing "Shit" I say still running towards school and I make it just in time. I head towards my locker and put my books in it and my pal Chris walks up behind me "Wassup Kye?" he said while we did our hand shake "Nothing much, You ready for football?" "Hell yeah, we're gonna whoop some ass" he said happily. He was my best Guy-Friend he's been there for me a whole lot. We get to class 15 minutes after the first bell rang so we were kinda the odd balls in. I sat in the back of the room, drawing many different pictures. Like a girl with a gun to her head or a blade to the wrist. My attention was off of the drawing when the new girl walked in. "Class, this is Skylar she is our new student" she had this black scene hair and these gray eyes that were stunning. She was wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. "You can sit next to Krystal back there" I gasp as the teacher said that, my heart started beating faster and faster. it felt like I was gonna have an asthma attack but I wasn't hopefully. I haven't had one in years. She finally makes her way back here and sits next to me. I see her look at my desk and I realize that I left my sketch book out. "Could I see that?" she asked her voice kinda scared but at the same time soothing, "S-Sure" I said and hand her my sketch book and she flips through looking at the pictures but then she finds a new page. She pulls out a pencil and starts drawing, I can't quite tell what it is but it took a long time to draw because when the bell rang she flipped the book back to the cover, and gave it to me and ran out the room.