10

--- Wednesday Morning, Aizawa's Class ---

I tap my pencil watching the lead come out slowly then I push it back in and repeat.

"And by using small bits of your quirk at a time, you can save more energy." Aizawa's exhausted voice speaks among the bored class. Aizawa slams his lesson papers onto the desk as he sighs. "And you all already know all this crap." He picks up his yellow sleeping bag and he unzips it. "You've all been here for a couple months already, the school has thought about dorms, but if they do happen to become a thing it won't be for a few more months. I just thought it'd be best to tell you what Nezu has debated on, so you all have an idea of what could come in the future. Get to know each other, behave, and I'm going to sleep." Aizawa climbs into his sleeping bag and zips it up before falling over with a bang.

The class waits a few moments before breaking into conversation. "Bro, dorms!? Ahah we could hang out all the time, bro!" Kirishima's voice yells across the classroom to who I assume is for Bakugou. Mineta turns around in his seat towards me.

"Aren't dorms going to be great, Y/N?" He smiles dazily at me. I raise an eyebrow at him, "Sure." I return to clicking my pencil. "We could be together, eh? Hang out, eat together, work together, wash to-" "Okay Mineta I think you should stop right there." I point my pencil at him as I stated a point. Mineta frowns at me.

"Y/N!!" Mineta and I look over to see Ochako running over to us. I smile at my savior, "Hey Ochako." She smiles at us as she arrives. "Ah yes two babes in one area." Ochako and I glare at Mineta and he sinks back in his seat.

"I'll take my leave I suppose.." Mineta stands out of his seat and walks somewhere else in the room.  I let out a sigh of relief and Ochako simply laughs. She sits down in Minetas seat and she turns to face me. "So you and Denki, huh?" I look at her confused, "what?" I question as I place my pencil down.

She laughs, "well you're always seen together and don't act like I didn't see Denki holding your hand on Monday." She leans onto the desk and gets a bit closer to me. "Oh yeah.. well you see he was holding my hand and not the other way around. We're just friends, that's why we hang out so much and he was taking me somewhere so he was leading me there." I don't understand what she's getting at.

Ochako giggles, "Yeah sur-" "What about you and Izuku?" I ask curiously. They've been hanging out a bunch lately, I've seen it at lunch, in class, outside of school so it's only fair if I question whatever's going on between them. Ochako started to sweat as her face got a bit flustered and she started shaking her head, "I-Izuku?! Uhm, uh, well you see. Hah..hah, j-just like you a-and D-Denki we're o-only friends." She giggled nervously as her voice drained. I raise an eyebrow at her little scene and pick my pencil up once more. 

Ochako and I sketch little animals onto my paper and I lean back in my seat. I look around the classroom and my eyes land on Denki and Sero talking to eachother. I watch as Denki laughs and Sero reaches his arm out. Sero starts messing with Denki's hair leaving him with a bedhead look. Denki hits his arm away, "HE'S BULLYING ME!" Denki yells loudly as he sends joking glares at his ravenette friend. 

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP, I'M TRYING TO LEARN!!" Bakugou leaps out of his seat as he yells at the two, receiving a small 'eep' from the startled Izuku sitting behind him. Bakugou turns to sit back in his seat, but is stopped by Kirishima grabbing his shoulder and pulling him back into him. "Bakubro! Do you think we'll get dorm buddies? Oh! Like a roommate!? Brooo that'd be so cool!" Kirishima smiles gleefully as he hangs his arm around Bakugou's shoulders.

Bakugou glares at him from the corner of his eye as he sticks his lip out with a small pouty look. "Even if we did have dorms, what'd make you think I'd want a dorm with you!?" Bakugou hits Kirishima's arm off his shoulders and shoves his hands in his pockets before flopping back in his seat and looking up at the now sad written Kirishima. Bakugou quickly changes his eyes to look at the floor, "tch."