Prologue

It was silent. Too silent, that Sasuke could feel that something is going to happen even in bef. The air was stuffy. Deafening. He could even feel the footsteps of guards in high alert.

Everyone has been on the edge lately, his parents especially. It seems his older brother have been meeting with an omega from another family they don't approve of, and of course, their parents opposed.

Alpha, Beta, and Omega, who knew such genders exist. It didn't matter if you're a male or a female. More than being a male or female, being identified as an Alpha, Beta, or Omega can already say what is going to be your fate.

Alpha is on the top of the pyramid. Being an alpha speaks dominance on all aspects. From looks to talents, but only a few of them is in the population. They are bound to become successful in almost anything as long as they put their mind on it. Alpha Men and Alpha Women are looked up to and they are needed to give seed to Omegas.

Beta is on the middle of the pyramid and the majority of population. Average on everything. One could say they are the ones who have it easy. No pheromones to excrete; nor a body that succumbs to lust when in heat.

The bottom of the pyramid are the Omegas. Pitiful creatures and the one-percent of the population. Omegas have a quarterly heat-cycle. Every three months, they go into heat, attracting any nearby predators (alphas), which becomes very dangerous as being in heat increases the possibility of pregnancy, whether you're a female or a male.

Thus, suppresants come in. Alphas takes it to prevent being attracted to Omegas and Omegas take it to prevent their heat to happen in sudden circumstances, to prevent unwanted pregnancies and countless incidents of rape.

Omegas born on the bottom of the society have it hard. Being poor is equivalent to no access to suppressants, thus these Omegas are consistently victims of rape and unwanted bonds are born.

Bonds between an Alpha and an Omega happens during the heat of an Omega. The Alpha would bite the neck of the Omega and this mark will remain forever.

But, in the business world, having Omega children are the biggest asset. Having them are used to tighten business relations or create new partnership, expanding ownership by marrying them off to alpha children. The better the upbringing of the omega, the better the business relations.

Business.

That's why, his older brother, heir to the company, is set to marry a family that will benefit them, but his brother has always been a man with principles.

His brother has always been level headed. He knows what to do in different scenarios to take what he want. He was smart and talented, especially in business.

But, one night in a ball where almost everyone in their society attended, his brother met him. He fell in love with an Omega from the Uzumaki.

The Uzumaki and the Uchiha have been rivals since their great grandfathers. There was an unspoken rule that they are not to meddle with each other's cases.

But, the Uzumaki have businesses from here and there. From stocks, universities, hospitals, banks, and malls. They were a powerful family to make a partnership with.

Uzumaki had the upperhand with their sole heir being an Omega, Uzumaki Naruto. With the heir being an Omega and the only child of the Uzumaki Empire, Naruto's price skyrocketed. Whoever marries him will also own all the Uzumaki businesses and that means owning an empire.

Then, a shadow passed by his doors, interrupting his train of thought. It was strange. It's too late into the night. But, he felt nervous all of a sudden. He got up slowly and careful. He opened the door as slowly as he could, unable to make a sound.

He walked along the hallway and down the stairs. He could see a man standing, with a huge bag on the side.

"Nii-san?"

"Sasuke..."

"Are you going to escape?" That's the only thing he could conclude with his big brother in an all black attire, with a huge bag, in the middle of the night. "You're going to that filthy-"

"Finish that Sasuke and I'll see you in hell," his brother's voice was murderous and dangerous. He is also an alpha, but he can't help but back down to how he seemed to be baring his fangs at him. "You can't stop me."

"But, Nii-san..." Sasuke tried to reason out with him. "He's our family's enemy for centuries."

"And he's the mother of my children."

Sasuke's eyes widen.

Children?

"H-he's pregnant?" Sasuke stammered.

"Yes, that's why I have to go," His brother said. "I'm sorry, Sasuke. But, I'll never let them take my children or worse kill them."

Kill?

His brother went out in a haste and alarms went on, but it was too late. His brother got on a vehicle that stopped in front of the gates and hurried away. Sasuke was left rooted on his feet.

Would they really kill the children?

"Where's your brother?" It was Fugaku, who was behind him, his father, who was out after hearing the alarms go off.

"Naruto's pregnant, Father," Sasuke told him the news.

Fugaku stood still, shocked but it was gone in a second. He clicked his tongue and called someone on his phone.

"Don't follow him anymore," Fugaku said and dropped the call. "You're the new heir, Sasuke. Don't disappoint me like Itachi."

Sasuke felt scared. He always wanted to be like his brother. But, suddenly, he didn't want any of it as he looked at the retreating figure of his father's back.

And last thing he knew, Itachi and Naruto were untraceable.