Chapter 1

The smell of eggs, sausages and toasted bread filled the kitchen. The toaster dinged, as the last batch of toast is done. Plates were taken from the cabinets and were laid on the table. The breakfast is now presented and one can hear the television reporting about someone being engaged.

Stomps going upstairs were heard going into the room where the kids slept. The door was slowly opened. The curtains were opened to let some sunlight into the kids' room.

The room has a double deck bed with two study tables. Sheets were pink on the upper bunk and blue for the lower bunk. The children slowly squirmed as the sun hit their face.

"Rise and shine," He woke up the child sleeping on the bottom bunk, then the one on the top bunk. "Mr. Dmitri will be here in an hour."

"Good morning, Mama," the young girl on the upper bunk is now sitting by the ladder.

"Good morning, Natsuki," He kissed the little girl on her forehead when she finally got down.

Natsuki was a beautiful child. With a complexion she inherited from her father, she had a wavy black hair down to her back. She was tall for a ten-year old girl. But, what made her even more beautiful was the blue eyes she inherited from her mother.

"Go freshen up and head downstairs."

He turned to the other child, who was still sleeping on the bottom bunk.

"Good morning, Naruchi," He saw the other child snuggled into his blanket.

Naruchi is Natsuki's twin. He has short black hair and fair complexion from his father, but his blue eyes from his mother were also mesmerizing. It's fascinating how beautiful the twins are. 

"Good morning, Mama," Naruchi grinned at him.

"Good morning, Naruchi," he gave the child a kiss on the forehead and the child got up. "Head downstairs, okay?"

He turned on his heels and entered their room, which is just across the room of the kids.

There laid still a man who was still wrapped in the duvet. The room was painted white, with two tall arched windows that illuminates the room. Thin white curtains are on the window and a queen size bed was facing the windows, with table lamps on each side.

He climbed to the bed, shaking the man who still sleeps.

"Babe, wake up," he said. "Breakfast is ready."

The man still didn't move.

"Itachi, wake up," he shook him harder. "Editor Viktor will be here in an hour."

Strong arms pulled him in.

"Let's sleep more, Naruto," Itachi mumbled.

"Well, the kids are mostly likely already downstairs," he rolled his eyes. "Won't you miss breakfast with them?"

Itachi sighed and looked at the blonde.

Naruto was as beautiful as he was then as ten years ago, or if it is even possible, even more beautiful ever since he gave birth to their twins. His soft whiskers and tanned skin, Naruto even decided to keep his blonde hair long up to his waist, tying them up just like Itachi. He was glad when the twins inherited the blonde's blue eyes. He smiled at the bite mark that signifies their bond on his neck.

When Itachi bit Naruto, they did not create just an ordinary bond. It was a soul bond. It was something they did not expect. It wass stronger than any bond that could be created and he didn't knew this urban legend really exist.

It was stronger than marriage.

It was a bond created that they could no longer be attracted to any other alphas or omegas and vice versa.