Dabi x Reader - Troublemakers (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"No sir. I have a hero license, but the ideals of Stain brought me here."

Dabi perked up hearing the name of the Hero Killer. Kurogiri continued.

"Aren't you a bit late for that?"

"Not to underestimate you, but I wanted to make sure your League didn't get taken down too before anything. I assumed after the summer camp villain count reduction and Allmight's downfall that you might need some intel on the academy."

Everyone's eyebrows raised at the comment.

"You're intelligent and have intel on UA. This would be stupid to turn down this opportunity, but looking at your quirk will be a requirement before you join."

"I can't. Not here at least."

"Why not young.."

"L/n Y/n. But call me Phoenix."

"Okay. Miss Pheonix, tomorrow you will meet us at the abandoned area to the south of  Kanto."

You nodded at the male, before kicking Shigaraki's body out the way and exiting the building.

———————————
The next day, you were waiting on the others to arrive for your quirk showing. You leaned against the side of a building, wearing your black combat boots, grey skinny jeans and a black tank top to match your boots.
Yawning yet again, since it was so early, you looked around the area you were in. There had clearly been a mass fire or something here, causing all of the windows to shatter and the buildings to begin collapsing. It was a shame to think of all the innocent families that had been killed in the situation because of hero failures. If they failed to save someone, then what were they? A large majority of heroes were only in the career for the money and luxury life, not actually wanting to save people from villains such as yourself. You weren't ruthless enough to kill an innocent baby, but adults you didn't really care about. They were all tainted while growing up, meaning they all had committed some kind of sin. Every one of them would have a reason to die, so what was the point in letting them commit more sins while they waited for old age to catch up on them.
You heard footsteps approaching you from around the corner and crouched down, hoping they wouldn't spot you. You realised you might need to use your quirk to escape this, but what if it was just the League. Shigaraki was bound to be angry about what happened yesterday with you both, but you assumed Kurogiri would be curious enough to see your quirk that he wouldn't let Tomura have his way.
By the time your thoughts had gotten back to what was currently happening, a male had passed you. He was bald and looked like your average thug, meaning you had reason to kill him. A smile rose to your face as you pulled the knife out from your boot. You slowly crept up behind him and placed your hand over his mouth, quickly and quietly slitting his throat. He fell to the ground immediately after with a thump, before you heard some clapping hands behind you.
You whipped around to be faced with Tomura and the rest of the League, minus a few of them. The male that had laughed at Tomura yesterday was there among others, but he seemed to stand out to you. You had no idea why he did, but the way he stared back at you made a blush rise up onto your face.

"That was uneventful."

You glared at the blue haired male.

"What he means is we were hoping you'd use your quirk young y/n."

"I told you to call me Pheonix already."